Hello! I have gotten reports that some characters are missing mounts when viewing their collection. We have looked into it a bit, and it seems to be a bug with the new Profile APIs… the old Community APIs seem to work. As such, the mounts are missing from WoW’s official armory page as well. These mounts seem to work for some characters but are broken for other characters, and we are not sure of the pattern.
The missing mounts are:
- Shadowbarb Drone (ID=1320, SpellID=316339)
- Vicious White Bonesteed (ID=1197, SpellID=281889)
- Vashj’ir Seahorse (ID=373, SpellID=75207)
Some example characters:
- All 3 mounts are missing but this character does have them collected. You can see them in wow/character/frostmourne/kelly?fields=mounts
- Vashj’ir Seahorse is missing. Shadowbarb drone appears to be working. This character does not have the Vicious White Bonesteed. You can compare against wow/character/drenden/shoogen?fields=mounts
These are just two examples but I have heard other players are having this problem as well. If needed, I can run some scripts to try to get a more thorough list of who is working and who is broken. Thank you!