92 min Queue to get in DabloIV Demo

91 minute que, twice, for it to tell me my log in timed out? Lets try this for the THIRD time?

Well i at least i am level 11 and going on my 4th que from lost network to error/glitch in the matrix. Actually enjoying myself so i will keep trying. Can’t wait till tomorrow on the world boss and get kicked out halfway through the fight because too many people at one spot…

1 Like

Hopefully this is somebody’s last preorder lesson. That KFC deal was a steal. Fingers crossed for a positive EU ruling on May 22nd, and for positive results from the CMA and FTC investigations. No point in purchasing if Game Pass is in the picture.

110 minute queue, fun way to spend a friday evening waiting to play an unplayable game!!

1 Like

Could solve a tone of this by simply giving us an “Offline Mode” - where ppl can play the campaign solo offline. I would say none of those characters or their earnings should be allowed in the online campaign… but at least it takes all of us that want to do this solo out of the queue hell - removes us from the added network load…

This fix would make it better for everyone as a whole.

3 Likes

Inexcusable after how long we have waited. They better make this right…

5 Likes

I WAS PLAYING JUST FINE AFTER A HUGE QUEUE OF 112 MINUTES, then i 've got stuck inside a dungeon, tried to press E and get out of it but kept inside the dungeon for some reason then i decided top go character selection and recieven and error 316719 something like this, and left the game cause it would not let me play until i wait another 118 minutes, what a fantastic gamming experience, thank you blizzard, i enjoyed the game for what, 1 hour or so then i got kicked out of it.

Change it to the beta and not the live version? That was my issue.

refund will do nothing
seems the company feels it can treat millions of people like trash and sadly you will never be able to do anything about it. i suppose life just isnt fair.

no excuse for this from a company with seemingly endless resources and with no moral compass. there doesnt seem to be any responsibility for being in a position where millions of people are interacting and experiencing your product, like this is an inherent responsibility and its completely absent

i think its dangerous how so many companies these days are essentially allowed to do whatever they want. its like a criminal who has a dangerous weapon. there is no way this server issue is legitimate. everyone knows exactly what they are doing. simple crooked marketing technique. crooks all around. but sadly i will still play this game because there is nothing else to play. i kind of enjoy being abused. and there is really nothing anyone can do. oh well

1 Like

Seems like we all got fooled again, another test for their servers right? If we spend 20 mins in queue, do we get the title or backpack for reaching level 20 in game? No right? So obviously, the intention is for players to play. Blizzard got me for preorder again because it just looked so nice and there was no way it was gonna keep failing a launch, even if it’s a beta. Am I right? I get why it has to be an online game for now, but if the full game has queues or long wait times, may as well just cancel my preorder right?

After 28 Seasons in Diablo III which always starts with long Queues, I am not surprised to sit in a Queue again.

Blizzard always misses the Mark nothing new.

2 Likes

118 minutes of wait to crash and get back to another 118 queue…

It honestly blows my mind that a company this huge can still suck this much at basic infrastructure.

They KNOW exactly how many pre-orders they have.
They know exactly how many players are in closed beta already.
They have a decent idea how many KFC tickets were given out.

Yet a company with 25 years of online gaming experience has the complete and total ineptitude to roll out this train wreck of a beta infrastructure.

Almost as shameful as their historically toxic work environment.

5 Likes

I just don’t think I can! #rickroll

I’m trully desapointed… this much queue is absurd even for a beta test

1 Like

Blizzard once again dumping on their customers…no one can play the perk for preordering but will they extend the time for early access. NOPE!!! Blizzard a joke of a game development studio

This Is BS paid extra to play the weekend Beta. Can’t even login with queues of 118 minutes. Refunding and waiting for June. A shop this big shouldn’t be able to rip off people like this.

1 Like

Thinking of a class action lawsuit. Says buy not to play the beta. Not buy now and you might be able to play the battle if you wait 3 hours.

My queue is over 2 hours. How many online games do you make Blizzard? Wait ALL OF THEM?

1 Like

it’s going to be like this on launch day. Cheap is as cheap does.

They knew how many people would log in. It’s not difficult to ramp up infrastructure. This isn’t their first rodeo. Or fifth.

2 Likes