92 min Queue to get in DabloIV Demo

Thanks for the link. The Battle.net launcher tells us to go to the forums for updates with no links. The toolbar at the top sends us here. The divisions in the forums is not very intuitive to someone who could care less about online communities and just wanted some solo play time after work.

1 Like

105 minutes in queue - kicked out and back at 95 minutes.

I suggest you increase this beta time, Blizzard, unless you want to piss a lot of people off.

6 Likes

Exactly!!! Thatā€™s precisely my point as well. Crazy to me how they just didnā€™t see this coming.

1 Like

This carries over to the next beta, next week. It looks very promising as Iā€™ve already seen multiple level 20+ players running around.

I am frustrated to wait for 2 hours in a queue to start a single player gameā€¦ And be able to play for a few minutes, until the game crash just pressing esc to open menu. Oh, reminding that I have to wait again into the 2 hours queue to back to connect into the single player game. My expectations dropped a lot and I regret to buy the legendary edition to have this experience.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a beta with basically every gamer trying to log in at once, on the first day, on a Friday. What did you expect?

Nothing about getting into Queue . Says "game cannot be installed yet " absolute disappointment

I got queue first time ~100 minutesā€¦ waiting finally got in. Made character played for 5 minutes to the first town and got ā€œDisconnected from serverā€ messageā€¦ cannot do anything be close/reopen client and BAM another 92 minutes wait.

4th iteration of Diablo
20+ years of WoW
many many other online multiplayer gamesā€¦

Even the beta should be better than this. I am not refunding but if Blizzard canā€™t fix this for preorderā€¦ next weekend is going to be a NIGHTMARE MODE effort and many ppl are going to be racing to do negative reviews on Twitch/YT/Smoke signalsā€¦ anything because all those work and this game is not.

1 Like

This is ridiculous. This is a closed beta. You should have a very good idea of the max number of players you could potentially have just based on sales. I should have never installed battle.net again. I love these franchises but I think I just need to let them go.

1 Like

I just waited through a 1 hour queue, only to get some message about it not being able to find a license (I have one, I was able to play to level 11 earlier), and then it quit the app. Now Iā€™m in a 2 hour queue.

Worst Beta experience ever in my life and Iā€™ve been involved a lotā€¦ long queue timesā€¦ constant errors so you cant even play for a few mins before getting stuck back in a 2 hour queueā€¦

3 Likes

Oh, I guess Iā€™ve been involved in different betas, Iā€™ve played some that were pretty much down the first day completely with micro patches going out all day that didnā€™t fix anything, this one so far has just been them literally limiting how many people are joining at the moment, on purpose, because there are issues.

Kicked out of the game after like 10 minutes, nice. At least the refund was easy to get.

Yea, maybe itā€™s time you just let go.

i have had 128 minute que and now a 120 minute que, everytime i getin i loose connection and i know its not on my end, i can play any other game and never loose connectionā€¦ Really was looking so forward to playing this weekend but i am very disapointed.

damn this sucks, hope they extend the beta

How come you guys never figure out how to make a beta or release work? It happened with all your betas/releases. Nice 3 days of queue simulatorā€¦

Thats okayā€¦I played for about 20 minutes, got bootedā€¦got an error message for about 90 minutes before I gave up and reopened. Sat in queue for 60 minutes only to make it to the 60 minute mark, get kicked out of queue and wind back up in a 115 minute queue. This is the absolute worst experience Iā€™ve had with this company and Iā€™ve been playing since 2006.

4 Likes

I just waited 120+ minutes to get into the game for it to stutter and go unresponsive after the opening cut scene. $100 well spent.

5 Likes

10 minutes playā€¦ 3 times 100+ minutes queue. REFUND!