92 min Queue to get in DabloIV Demo

~96 minute queue, what you guys don’t have phones?

2 Likes

100 bucks for pre order to bait folks into a beta…I’d expect it to be a bit more clean for a shop this size…come on

1 Like

You make me wait 70 minutes to que in and then say there is a problem with logging in kick me and then give me an 83 minute que that is not customer support at all you turds

2 Likes

I waited 117 minutes just to crash to desktop at load screen.

I crashed early this morning, got back in after 20 min and made it to level 14, had to get my kids from school now it’s 80 min lol, almost had my wolf pet!

Have been through Que 3 times now. My game keeps crashing for no reason. My PC is WAY above recommended spec and getting crash to black screen randomly. I wouldn’t mind the crash, except it puts me at the back of the que.

Similar games have given priority for those people that have been in que and got kicked. Not hard to track in program files. I have had all of 15 min game time after starting the login journey at 9amPT

Remember to throw in lots of bug reports so the can track and fix those issues

1 Like

As soon as word gets out that its an hour and a half “QUEUED FOR LOGIN” just to launch this game, sales are going to come to a complete hault.

1 Like

Shouldn’t really, it is a closed beta so they can test the system under heavier load, hopefully they are able to resolve everything and it’s not like this on launch day

You would have thought they would have upgraded the servers sometime in the past decade to be able to handle the volume they knew they were going to get.

2 Likes

Seeing we have shorted game time to make the lvl 20, Id like to see blizzard compensate with either gifted levels or in-game goods. No need to refund but Bliz must ack the PITA issue. Cant afford to sit around all day for a “maybe game”.

Yeah been bounced out either due to network disconnects or an issue where party-state got desychned and we couldn’t progress a quest (and trying to leave the the party just caused a litany of errors about party state not being valid). So back in the queue again now.

I know it’s a common problem with game launches and beta is expected to have some issues (especially playing the campaign multiplayer pretty much from the start). I wouldn’t have played in the Beta and waited for the full launch if it wasn’t for the Wolf Pup cosmetic though. Basically just trying to get to lvl 20 this weekend so that I can have that cosmetic.

I do think if the queue issues and disconnects continues at the level that they are, then they really should just gift the pup to everyone who logged in and played some time, because it might be really practically difficult to achieve lvl 20.

I had already pre-ordered the version of the game that gave me access to this beta, but for people who pre-ordered on seeing the announcement of the costmetic incentive. I can understand they’d feel like they’d been short changed.

1 Like

We are free game testers, no game experience just bug reporting.

It’s the same every time there is a major launch… Guys put more servers, it is not a surprise that a LOT of players are going to log in.

1 Like

See this is what gamers have been screaming about for years with these live service games with single player campaigns…

You cant even play the game IN SINGLE PLAYER without connecting to some server… what’s going to happen say in 20 years when D4 is the farthest thing from anyone’s mind? Games single player campaign just cant be played anymore because there’s no server to connect too? See thats B.S.
Games especially single player games; need to be able to be preserved someday. This entire artful creation will just be unplayable in its entirety one day because “Live Service”. Live Service kills more games than it makes good games.

Anyway; besides that crap; the issue at hand:

Now here we are and cant connect; I have a few hours to play before having to go to bed for work the next morning and cant even play. So I guess no level 20 for me. Pay extra for something some people wont even be able to do because Blizzard underestimated the server volume of the biggest release (a game that requires a server connection 100% of the time by design) , of its biggest franchise since the original Diablo 2…

Who saw it coming?! Seems everyone but the actual developers.

Hopefully they just gift the pup to all here who were eligible to get it.

4 Likes

Many have also managed to get in after the long queue only to get booted out with error codes and put right back in the 90min+ queue.

1 Like

Hopefully everyone still gets a chance to obtain the cosmetics for reaching level 20. It doesn’t look too promising at this point.

1 Like

1-2 hour wait then it gets to the queued… part and goes no were for hours all day like this

Well this is new 87 min que get to 20 min then shuts down lol

Have tried to play 5 times now. Waited in 85-109min que times, each attempt i’ve waited the entire que times, and once it tries to load, automatically give me a “failed loggin” error…
REEEAAAALLLYYY hoping that this next try will allow me to get SOME play time for this beta. Been looking forward to this more than anything!!!

1 Like