Mouse skips to secondary screen if i flik shot to fast

hi there, so i have 2 screens, 1 asus 1920x1080 and 1 samsung 1360x768, i like to play ow on the asus while using the samsung to see a videoon youtube or check facebook msg’s

but im having a problem, when im playing (i play in bordeless) if i flik shot sometimes the mouse skips to the secondary screen (samsung), can u help me??? do i have to play in fullscreen to fix this? i dont want to use those .exe like primary screen lock and stuff

have you ever had this problem? how did you fixed it ?

ps: before i use the samsung i had a really old 4:3 flat screen and never had this problem but that screen stoped working… :frowning:

O fórum é brasileiro

Greetings hybrisptuga!

I hope that other than the screen troubles with the game, everything is going well.

In this case, there are currently no workarounds for this sort of issue other than playing the game in full screen mode.
We understand this can be unpleasant in multiple screen setups, however there is currently no way to bind the mouse to just one screen when playing on windowed full screen.

With that said. This is a Portuguese language forum and I will be locking this thread.

Should you require further help in English, please refer to our English Tech Support Forums.