Zskera Vaults: Speck of Bronze Dust

We will all get the dust the week before May 2nd

World of Carrot on the Stick Craft

3 Likes

Ah yes a mammoth hatching from an egg

6 Likes

Do we even know if spec of bronze comes from the vault? It might be somewhere in the open world.

MOSSY mammoth.

#Checkmate #logic

4 Likes

It’s to be assumed it should be somewhere in the vault because of the description (“Nobody would hide dust in a treasure vault. This is likely a potent bronze dragon catalyst for time magic. Be careful not to use too much!”) implying we find this in the vault.

Oh and because the description for Egg of Unknown Contents is: “The mysterious egg has finally hatched, but you can’t make out what creature is inside. Maybe it will look better when it’s grown up. Something in the vaults should speed it along.”

1 Like

It is supposed to drop from a vault chest because it did drop on the PTR.

However, I believe it dropped once the vaults turned into “unnamed” vaults, which we haven’t arrived at the point on live.

2 Likes

Final week of S1, the week before May 2nd… to keep you playing every week hoping for it, but of course not letting us know.

Carrot on Stick

3 Likes

Seems a weird mount to hatch from an egg, but it is the dragon isles so eh.

Thank you kindly for the link. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those are two separate things; your assumption that prolonging content can only be done by strict control is a problem in and of itself.

Also, your relationship analogy was kind of poor. Analogies are supposed to add understanding, not make it worse. All you did was make an excuse for them to not improve upon their strategies.

There are limitations that make sense, and then there are limitations that are hidden or far too strict. You can make content last in many different ways.

You also said it yourself: “subs drop sharply a few weeks after new content.” Yet my comment refers to a prolonged history of them doing this. So they aren’t really fixing the problem if it’s still a known issue, right?

They need to brainstorm better ways of prolonging content. that’s all I’ll say.

2 Likes

ive done the vault every week, 2nd week I had the chest but no key to loot. This week no chest but there were TWO KEYS in random piles. wtf is this crap rng system that you could loot 2 items and just hold on to them until maybe its there?.. Also for the first time no Neltharion coin bot to turn any coins into but had coins in the vault…sigh…

The problem is the vaults are a 4 week system.

Next week is complete RNG - everyone gets a completely random vault next week.

The vault you get is different than the vault I get, than the vault the OP gets, etc.

Whereas the first week everyone had Az, then Ur, etc.

So if the speck is in a specific vault, that means we’ll have to keep doing vaults for months potentially.

Ho Ho, maybe next week! Maybe not, grind keys to find out on the next thrilling episode of the zebstrika vault.

It isn’t even a zebra mount, why didn’t they name it the Mamoswine vault?

That’s all fine and dandy…

What about the one after Speck though?

Mount is available this week if you got all the previous items, I just got it.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I am just logging in and my 450 keys are ready to be used. lol

were you only missing the bronze dust?

Bronze Dust and Emerald Dragon Brooch both are available this week.

1 Like

okay thanks

this expansion is bad though. EVERYTHING is behind a gate. it has really made me dislike the expansion.

I used to say how good it was. NOw? wish i saved my money

2 Likes

lol… no it isn’t. You… you don’t know what you’re talking about. Im sorry.