Zskera Vaults: Speck of Bronze Dust

Are we not going to talk about this? Another week with no dust?

What was the point of getting everything else on W1 for if you’re going to time-gate us 4 weeks with nothing? Like… why?

25 Likes

Something something immersive content, idk…

:dracthyr_shrug:

6 Likes

Blizz must’ve seen all my comments where I say I wont be returning to Forbidden Reach, or Zskera Vaults, and thought damn, I bet a lot of people saying similar. Let’s not implement it for at least 2 months.

1 Like

Current theory is that we weren’t meant to be able to progress the mount as far as we did on week 1. Basically blizz stuffed up. So now we have to wait for their original intended schedule to catch up to where we are.

Although if the bronze spec still doesn’t show up next week, then something else is going on.

10 Likes

Essentially this, the consensus being each stage was meant to be assigned to a week, and then once we start getting un-named vaults we should get the speck. We shall see :eyes:

2 Likes

I was surprised that they’d gate world content…for about 3 seconds. Then remembered these devs – no matter how much they improve with baseline content – will be control freaks at heart.

That said, I haven’t run into this issue yet so I can’t say more than that (and have perhaps said too much; it’s more to do with my past with them than the present, really.)

8 Likes

blizz is a company, not someone you had a relationship with. it has nothing to do with devs being control freaks or anything personal.

it is well known subs drop sharply a few weeks after new content release esp with casuals, so they gate content in this manner to keep you subbed & logging in for as long as they can.

1 Like

There were so many rubbish stuff that I needed to Google before I knew what they were meant for that I simply vendored them all. How did this game become so unintuitive that we needed to Google for stuff? Lazy, lazy design. There. My rant for the week.

5 Likes

Oh, I thought I was missing something not having gotten the dust by now. I suppose it is a little comforting to know it is just not available yet.

What does this thing hatch into, anyway?

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you so very much on this. I’ve been through and through and through to no avail. there has been no dust in any room I have been in. this is just frustrating and so disappointing

1 Like

Terribly thought out pacing? No way!

Kinda like how you’re going through the campaign at a decent pace… then it’s “lol raise rep to 99999999 to continue!”

Some of the decisions remind me of something a 4 year old kid would come up with playing with their siblings.

“Nuh uh you gotta do 857374737373 things now!”

You know what happens in those situations? The siblings quit playing.

7 Likes

Gating is fun! According to Blizzard.

4 Likes

"Blizzard knows fun’

Well yea, how else would they delete it the moment they catch wind of it? They have to know fun to detect fun.

Maybe it was just me or I missed it, but I also did not get another item to go turn into mopey and dopey to learn more dragon lore (which is expected to have some kind of payout at the end). Pretty sure I full cleared my vault yesterday and didn’t miss any rooms/items though.

1 Like

I can’t say I’m exactly chomping at the bit for another mammoth mount.

5 Likes

Old Blizzard: Lets delay it, it really needs some polish. I want it to be METAL AF.

New Blizzard: I want it to be good enough to make them log in, at least weekly. We can fix it later. No, put it on the store.

:woman_shrugging:t6:

1 Like

There is no Speck of Bronze Dust.

It’s like the later seasons of Lost. None of the mysteries will be solved. None of your questions will be answered!

4 Likes

You get 100 internets today for referencing Lost. Thank you!

Quite frankly me neither, but I hate the idea of leaving it mid-progress because lord knows I am NOT returning after the patch drops just to get that done.

It is not you, and you did not miss it. There was no quest item this week either. Wonderful cliffhanger.

1 Like