ZG too easy?

they also cant kill half the LFR bosses before determination…“pugs” is a wide range.

4 Likes

“turn off dbm”

there isn’t even any mechanics in ZG for DBM to do anything

Panther boss summons some panthers.
Bat boss just dies.
Hakkar MCs your tank and uhh kills some DPS Warriors in our case, yolo.
Spider boss, idk, I think it just dies.
Tiger boss, just dies.
Venoxis just does some aoe and kills people standing together, DBM does nothing here.
Bloodlord just dies, he looks at someone sometimes, he emotes it, lol.

lol.

7 Likes

ZG is essentially the raid you are supposed to do after UBRS/Scholo
With BWL/MC gear of course you’re going to blow through it

8 Likes

ZG is suppose to be the casual (literally anyone can run it) raid. But when people min max, get world buffs, load up on potions to include flask you just turned what might have been a normal raid into a baby version of lfr in terms of difficulty.

8 Likes

There may have been people back in Vanilla that needed a catch up raid like this, but now I don’t think anyone needs to catch up now so it just ends up being a raid full of bosses that just die too easy.

In other words everyone whos blown through MC or BWL have pretty much set themselves up for disappointment.

Damn shame.

2 Likes

Players now are better at the game and tend to be more informed as a whole than back in the day.

It’s not that the content is easier, it’s that most players back then were just bad at the game.

4 Likes

ZG was to help guilds gear up that couldn’t down Rag. At this point in vanilla you had only a handfull of guilds 8/8 BWL. If your guild has had BWL on farm ZG is pretty much UBRS with 20 people, lol.

2 Likes

people have been talking about how hard mode Hakkar might be impossible, how it’s soooo hard

I watched a video of a guild that killed it tonight, they just stood there and used 3 tanks and killed it like a big trash mob

The hardest fight in Classic everybody:

guys, please don’t have a stroke when naxx gets released and people start pugging it

9 Likes

I can’t wait to see this circus.

Remember when people said it would take months for rag to die?

Then he died week one and they said “wait til BWL”.

BWL is done in 42 minutes, then we hear “wait til AQ”.

What do you think will happen after AQ releases?

10 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

???

We don’t have new skills or TBC talents. What are you talking about?

Wait this guy is telling me i can make priest with vampiric touch?

He is talking about the re-tooled talent tree that we have in Classic that didn’t exist in Vanilla.

1 Like

Brb, gonna go necro that thread real quick.

Yeah, I mean wtf blizz, I went in there in full raid gear, and full consumes, with ony buff DM buffs songflower and DMF buff and you make it THIS easy?! wtf blizz fail, ruined the game bro.

9 Likes

Uh, what? We have the 1.12 talent trees.

3 Likes

It’s actually bizarre how many people believe that 1.12 is the BC pre-patch.

8 Likes

I am concerned for our future.

3 Likes

I’m choosing to see the positives. The reaction when KT dies day one of naxx, the last “proof” of classics difficulty left standing, is going to be amazing.

3 Likes