ZG Bijous in Era

The bijou drop rate was changed in SoM and a cache was added to Hakkar.

The drop rate on bijous was changed on Era realms but the Hakkar cache was not.

Simply posting to bring attention to this as a full zg clear now only drops like 1 to 4 bijous a raid, simply unacceptable.

@blizz, please give us the Hakkar cache on era.

Edit, adding source: https://classic.wowhead.com/news/season-of-mastery-patch-1-14-3-development-notes-update-april-8th-326640

“Zul’Gurub
Greatly increased the availability of Bijous and Coins from all sources in Zul’Gurub.
Hakkar will also now drop a cache of Bijous when killed.”

7 Likes

Give us bijous back blizzard!

Give us our bijous! We need our zanza’s pots!

…please?

Something definitely a little fishy in ZG, please take a look Blizz. Thank you

Please test changes before pushing them live.

In SOM you get about 20-30 bijous a run not including Hakaar. Hakaar only drops 1 or 3 extra, doesnt really make a difference.

1 Like

No wonder I haven’t gotten a Bijou my last few ZG runs. Please fix this!

(And how about you double check KT’s alliance THC drop rate while you’re at it? <3)

don’t know what SoM hakkar cache you’re talking about
in SoM bijous can drop in bundles of like 2-3 though

Please fix.

1 Like

seriously this thread is nonsense
bijou drop rate was not reduced in SoM, and there’s no cache after defeating hakkar
what are you guys talking about :expressionless:

Please fix drop rate Blizzard!
The changes made to SOM should not effect ERA.
I have done over 50 runs on my mage and the average drop rate of bijou(s) are less than 1.

1 Like

Past 3 clears I’ve done we’ve had less than 5 every run.

Troll else where please. No one is crying, simply bring attention to something that’s not right. I have no doubts that this won’t ever be addressed, that doesn’t mean we should be complacent.

Zul’Gurub

• Greatly increased the availability of Bijous and Coins from all sources in Zul’Gurub.

• Hakkar will also now drop a cache of Bijous when killed.

Please educate yourself.

2 Likes

Blizzard, please check the drop rate for bijous on Classic Era. They are an important part of the game, and SoM changes seem to have resulted in a much lower drop rate on Era. We need more bijous to drop on Classic Era!

• Greatly increased the availability of Bijous and Coins from all sources in Zul’Gurub.

So is this the theory?:

• March 2: SoM phase 4 is release with a stealth nerf to coin/bijou drop rate. This nerf also applied to Classic Era
  • April 8: The SoM drop rate was increased to at least the nominal rate, this modification was not applied to Classic Era.
2 Likes

Sounds about right from what I’ve seen

4 Bijous per raid is unacceptable. Please fix

pfft. well there’s no evidence of this
you people and your conspiracy theories
RNG is RNG

Arielba, the classic era community has a legitimate concern here. stop trolling irrelevant threads.

3 Likes