<Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More

Interested.
Hi Amyashii - sent a battletag request over to talk more about the guild. I'm coming back to the game after a few years off and this seems like a great community!
bump
1 Like
Battletag Request sent to Amy :)
bump
1 Like
bump
1 Like
Long time Shaman, sent you a friend request. I would love to join, you seem to have a wonderful community! :)
Good Morning!
1 Like
Morning Stormrage.
1 Like
Morning ZtH!
Sent BNet
You guys sound great! I'd love to join and be part of the community. I don't have a lot of time to commit to a set raiding schedule atm, but I would love to join and possibly get into some open raids, M+ and guild events. Sent a Bnet to Amy =)
10/05/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Cosmeticx
You guys sound great! I'd love to join and be part of the community. I don't have a lot of time to commit to a set raiding schedule atm, but I would love to join and possibly get into some open raids, M+ and guild events. Sent a Bnet to Amy =)

Awesome welcome to the community
1 Like
1 Like
Happy Friday Stormrage
1 Like
i just noticed this post and its relation to death jesters main post.

I am interested in hardcore raiding / mythic+ with this guild- community. Maybe over the weekend i'll /who someone and go from there.

just a dream but im also interested in somehow working my way up to competing in the MDI if that becomes an option by next year.

Dream comp without swapping toons in my opinion is

Blood dk tank (grips , self heals, mind control etc)
havoc dh (5% mag damage for the priest/mage/lock- aoe stun)
Mage (hero / 10% int)
warlock (lock cookie/ hax portals /brez / self heals)
Disc priest (for priest things.... )
10/19/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Samuraijake
i just noticed this post and its relation to death jesters main post.

I am interested in hardcore raiding / mythic+ with this guild- community. Maybe over the weekend i'll /who someone and go from there.

just a dream but im also interested in somehow working my way up to competing in the MDI if that becomes an option by next year.

Dream comp without swapping toons in my opinion is

Blood dk tank (grips , self heals, mind control etc)
havoc dh (5% mag damage for the priest/mage/lock- aoe stun)
Mage (hero / 10% int)
warlock (lock cookie/ hax portals /brez / self heals)
Disc priest (for priest things.... )

Good morning, The best way to get an invite to the guild is to either add amy on bnet or to do a /who Zeroes to Heroes and ask for an online vet :D once we get you in guild we can get you set up. We have lots of people looking to do high level keys. Look forward to hearing from you!
1 Like
Bump
i saw the spreadsheet with the different raid rosters... how do i find out the specific needs for Team Rocket?
10/23/2018 04:21 PMPosted by Amyashii
10/23/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Samuraijake
i saw the spreadsheet with the different raid rosters... how do i find out the specific needs for Team Rocket?

You can contact the respective raid leads mentioned in the roster. If you need help getting in touch with someone, add me on b-net and I'll help you out.

i will, just figured id be a good guy and throw out free bumps ^.^
i'll also be at blizzcon to see if i can talk to some folks of either DJ/list of H2Zeroes rosters