bump
1 Like
bump
1 Like
Happy Halloween week!!!
1 Like
bump
Hello <Zeroes To Heroes>,
You guys really do sound great, I would love to be a part of your guild. I played a lot of legion and learned common mechanics for raiding, mythic+ and some more, with me just getting started up into bfa I need hop in this loop a lil bit. I’m trying to free more time up but am just playing weekends for now. If you’re interested, feel free to HMU at my Btag: Mantuh#1592 or on discord at Mantuh#7840. It’s about time I no lifed some wow.
11/01/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Mantur
Hello <Zeroes To Heroes>,
You guys really do sound great, I would love to be a part of your guild. I played a lot of legion and learned common mechanics for raiding, mythic+ and some more, with me just getting started up into bfa I need hop in this loop a lil bit. I’m trying to free more time up but am just playing weekends for now. If you’re interested, feel free to HMU at my Btag: Mantuh#1592 or on discord at Mantuh#7840. It’s about time I no lifed some wow.

Hey! Glad you're interested in joining us :D feel free to do a /who Zeroes to Heroes next time you're online and whisper any of the vets that are online for an invite. Look forward to hearing from you!!!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 Like
bump
1 Like
bump
1 Like
Good Morning Stormrage
Hi, I'm interested in your guild. I'm coming back to Wow after several years off. I primarily played my hunter Zefra and this toon. I'm playing most evenings. Thanks!
1 Like
11/11/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Tocie
Hi, I'm interested in your guild. I'm coming back to Wow after several years off. I primarily played my hunter Zefra and this toon. I'm playing most evenings. Thanks!

Good Morning! We would love to have you in the guild :) feel free to reach out to any vets/officers online in ZtH and ask for an invite. feel free to add amy or myself to bnet if you can't catch a vet online. Mine is Mieranda#1908. Look forward to hearing from you!
1 Like
bump
1 Like
bump