bump
1 Like
Good Morning!!!
1 Like
Happy Friday!!
1 Like
\o/ it's the weekend! \o/
1 Like
Hello, I would be interested in joining your community for raids, M+, PvP, and social fun. I sent BNet and Discord friend requests to Amyashii. If you need to know anymore about me or my WoW experience, please let me know.
08/25/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Takiera
Hello, I would be interested in joining your community for raids, M+, PvP, and social fun. I sent BNet and Discord friend requests to Amyashii. If you need to know anymore about me or my WoW experience, please let me know.

We'd love to have you. Let me know if you need any help getting set up in the guild :D
1 Like
Good morning! Happy Monday :D
1 Like
bump
1 Like
Hey i been lookin to join this guild for maybe 2ish weeks having hard time getting ahold of people i wanna join because ya'll are active and i have ran into a good amount of your members and they all seem like good peeps but wondering if any of your raid teams needs a dps war as i do really love to raid i went through the spreadsheets but struggle getting a hold of anyone for info

mostly lookin to do heroic raids but can do some mythic was 6/11 m ABT
08/28/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Rèkkr
Hey i been lookin to join this guild for maybe 2ish weeks having hard time getting ahold of people i wanna join because ya'll are active and i have ran into a good amount of your members and they all seem like good peeps but wondering if any of your raid teams needs a dps war as i do really love to raid i went through the spreadsheets but struggle getting a hold of anyone for info

mostly lookin to do heroic raids but can do some mythic was 6/11 m ABT

Good morning! we would love to have you join us! Feel free to add Amy to bnet or you can message either one of us in game directly. If we aren't online, do a /who Zeroes to Heroes and ask to be directed to any vet that is online at the moment. Hope to hear from you soon!!!
1 Like
Hey Amyashi, I sent a battletag request over. I was in the guild casually for a few months back during legion, but stopped playing for quite a while, I'd love to join back in and run some casual content again, thanks in advance :)
Sent request to Amyashi#1108 for both Discord and Bnet. Would love to join!
Sent a request over on Bnet, interested in joining the community and going far in BFA!
Morning! if you need an invite to the guild you can add amyashii on bnet or pm any member online and ask if a vet is available!
Hello - I am interested in joining Z2H is there someone currently online that I can speak with?

I've also sent a friend request to Amyashi.
08/30/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Consensus
Hello - I am interested in joining Z2H is there someone currently online that I can speak with?

I've also sent a friend request to Amyashi.

Hello! you can always do a /who Zeroes to Heroes in game and ask any member to direct you to an online vet.
1 Like
Sent you a BattleTag request, Amyashi.

I remember talking to Sparty back before leaving the game in 2014, asking if there was room in <DJ> for a long-time fan and casual/respectful like-minded veteran, but didn't blame him one bit when he maintained the integrity of the guild and the raid team by keeping it tight. I had just been looking for a new permanent home after my team of six years (that I led from ICC through Cataclysm) dissolved near the end of MoP. Though I'd played since Vanilla, the game was never the same for me, after that, because I lost that family of people I had known for so long.

After quitting one level into WoD (hated it) and coming back three years later, just weeks before Antorus dropped, I'm ecstatic to see that this community now exists, and — having seen and read the two Google docs and recent Twitter feed — I'm fully expecting that it's run with the same distinction that has always set <DJ> apart, and the class that I've seen from every public post and private interaction to which I've been party. Since no raid team on the server seems to fit my admittedly-abhorrent schedule, I'm really just looking for a great group of active, friendly, talkative, fun people with whom to converse and slay internet dargonz, and the guilds I've tried since last September have all been nice, but just not what I desire.

TL;DR - Really excited to talk to you, whenever we both get a free moment.
08/31/2018 04:04 AMPosted by Nevial
Sent you a BattleTag request, Amyashi.

I remember talking to Sparty back before leaving the game in 2014, asking if there was room in <DJ> for a long-time fan and casual/respectful like-minded veteran, but didn't blame him one bit when he maintained the integrity of the guild and the raid team by keeping it tight. I had just been looking for a new permanent home after my team of six years (that I led from ICC through Cataclysm) dissolved near the end of MoP. Though I'd played since Vanilla, the game was never the same for me, after that, because I lost that family of people I had known for so long.

After quitting one level into WoD (hated it) and coming back three years later, just weeks before Antorus dropped, I'm ecstatic to see that this community now exists, and — having seen and read the two Google docs and recent Twitter feed — I'm fully expecting that it's run with the same distinction that has always set <DJ> apart, and the class that I've seen from every public post and private interaction to which I've been party. Since no raid team on the server seems to fit my admittedly-abhorrent schedule, I'm really just looking for a great group of active, friendly, talkative, fun people with whom to converse and slay internet dargonz, and the guilds I've tried since last September have all been nice, but just not what I desire.

TL;DR - Really excited to talk to you, whenever we both get a free moment.

Good Morning!!! We'd love to have you in the guild :D
1 Like
Morning bumb :D
1 Like