<Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More

Happy hump day!!! halfway to the weekend!!! :camel::camel::camel::camel:

Happy Thursday

Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend!!!

Hey Meiranda-

I am currently on a different server but wanted to know if I could join your community?

Thanks!

Good Morning! We’d be happy to have you join us! Feel free to add me or Amyashi on bnet and we can get you set up or if we’re not online you can do a /who Zeroes to Heroes and ask for an available vet. Just let us know when you get transferred to stormrage :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay!! Thanks.

It sounds like a great community! I would like to join if you guys have room.

Good Morning! We have lots of room!!! feel free to add me on bnet or whisper anyone who is online in Zeroes to Heroes and ask if a vet is free :slight_smile:

Good Morning!!! Happy Monday :smiley:

Taco Tuesday!!! woooooooo

Come join us!!! Four years strong!!!

Hello, I’m new to Wow all together and currently on a different server. I’m really interested in playing with a strong community to help me learn everything I need to know and become good enough at my class to be able to raid. I wanna learn the ropes of WoW! I have a lot of free time at the moment so let me know.

Good Morning! We’d love to have you join us :slight_smile: feel free to add me on bnet - Mieranda#1908 - and we can get you set up in guild. We have lots of members that would love to help you learn the ropes.

Okay! I sent you a request.

Good Morning! Happy Friday :smiley:

Pretty new to the server but I have 2 120’s on the alliance side. I raided everything BFA on horde side and AOTC.

Playing the Alliance side now and looking for a home.

Good Morning! We’d love to have you join our guild :slight_smile: Whisper anyone online in game and ask for a vet or officer that’s free!

1 Like

Happy Sunday!! Who’s ready for the new week???

Sent you a request! Interested in discussing joining! Thanks!

-Chocobullock

Good Morning!!! Happy Monday :smiley: