<Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More

It’s reset day!!! May your cache have an upgrade in it!!!

Good Morning!!! Happy hump day!!! Halfway through the week. You can make it!!! :camel::camel::camel::camel::camel:

It’s THURSDAY!!! :game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die:

Happy Friday!!!

Good morning!!!

Good Morning! Have a lovely day!

Good Morning! They are currently recruiting any dps so I’m sure they’d love to have you. I’ll get you added on bnet and we can see when you’d be free for a guild invite. I look forward to talking with you!!!

Good Morning! Happy reset day Stormrage.

Hello!

I am a 418 Holy priest looking for an active guild on an active server that likes to play together and push progression. I enjoy M+ in addition to raiding and am very active throughout the week on my main (which is the holy priest) and an alt R Druid (410 ilvl) that I run M+ on. I am looking for a guild that will be a good fit and one that I can make friends with and enjoy.

Raid Experience:
2/2H CoS (AotC1st week)
Currently 6/9M in BfD, 9/9 H (AotC 1st week)
CE 8/8M Uldir
Antorus 5/11M
TOS 5/11M
NH AOTC

I wasn’t sure if your Mythic Casual or Progression teams are looking for healers or the best way to find out?

Thank you!
Raeana
Btag – Raeana#1652
Discord - Raeana#8468

Good Morning! We’d love to have you join us. All of our teams are always looking for new players to join them. The best way is to check our raid team document and speak to any of the leaders of the teams you’re interested in. I’ll get you added on bnet and we can chat about any questions you have! I look forward to speaking with you.

Good morning!

Happy Friday Stormrage!!!

Good morning! Happy Saturday :smiley:

Hello,

I am looking for a community to be a part of. I have just started to get raid ready again. Are you still taking members at the moment?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi there,

We’re always accepting players with positive attitudes looking to join our community! You’re welcome to review the above first three posts of this thread for detailed information about our guild.

If you’d like to talk further or looking for an invite feel free to add me on discord or b-net: Amyashi#1108

Thanks,

-Amy

Happy Sunday!

Good morning! Lets start the new week out happy!!!

Reset day!!! May your cache have a 425 bis unicorn piece in it :smiley:

Can I join?, I recently got back into the game.

Of course! We’d love to have you join the guild. You can do a /who Zeroes to Heroes in game and ask for one of the vets that’s online or you can add myself or amyashi on bnet and we can get you set up! Amyashi#1108 or Mieranda#1908