<Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More

Thanks for the reply. I’ll be on more than likely tomorrow as i have my sons track meet tonight. Wasn’t on all weekend due to family activities and am looking forward to talking with you

Good Morning! I sent you a bnet request this morning. We’d love to have you join us. We have a couple of teams that you would be interested in that have spots open. I look forward to chatting with you and seeing you in guild!!!

I hope you had a lovely weekend with family! I got you added on bnet. I’ll be around most of the day :slight_smile:

Good Morning!!! :dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel:

Good Morning!!! Happy Thursday :smiley: :game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die:

Hello, looking to join a new guild! I’m interested in some mythic raiding but I know I’m late to the game. Interested in weekend raiding and a friendly community. My battletag is Gr4b0#1222 when I get home I’ll add the appropriate people as well! Thanks for your time :grin:

1 Like

Good Morning! We’d love to have you join us. We have multiple mythic teams that are always recruiting new players. I’ll get you added on bnet and whenever you’re free we can get you a guild invite :smiley:

Good Morning! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Good Morning! Have a lovely day!!!

Good Morning!!! Happy Monday :smiley:

Happy Tuesday!!! :taco::taco::taco::taco::taco:

Good Morning!!!

Sounds like a fun guild! I will contact someone when I get home this evening.

Happy Thursday! It’s almost the weekend!!!

412 DH 1300 IO 4/9M killed 6/9M exp. Looking to join. Currently not looking to raid. But i do enjoy M+. Knivez#11291 is my bnet tag.

Good morning! We’d love to have you join us. I’ll get you added on bnet and when you’re free I can get you a guild invite :slight_smile:

Happy Saturday!!!

Happy Sunday

Good Morning! Happy Monday. Have a lovely week <3

Happy reset day!!!