<Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More

Happy Friday

Happy Sunday!

Happy Monday! Have a great day :smiley:

Reset Day! May your cache not be a disappointment today.

Hi, currently looking for guild that is actively raiding. I’ve looked for awhile now, and most guilds are focused on mythic raiding. I’d love to find a guild that helps players progress to the point of mythic. Would that be something that this guild can offer?

Good Morning! Yes this is something that we can help with. We currently have multiple raid teams that raid at different levels. We also have a raid on the weekends for people who are just getting into raiding. We’d love to have you join us! You can do a /who Zeroes to Heroes and ask for a vet or feel free to add me on bnet Mieranda#1908 and I can get you an invite when you’re online :smiley: I look forward to seeing you in guild!

Good Morning!!! Lets roll through Thursday and get ready for the weekend!!! :game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die::game_die:

Good Morning!!! Happy Friday

It’s the weekend!!!

Happy Sunday!!!

Good Morning!!! Hope you have a lovely monday <3

taco tuesday!!!:taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco:

happy wednesday

Happy Thursday

We still have many teams within the guild recruiting, come join the fun!

Was wondering if you are still accepting new peeps. Coming back after about a year offline and looking for a social guild that will accept all types. Raided along time ago (2008-10) with a guild of friends and didnt in the new content due to the toxicity in pugs bnet tag is zar#1929

Good Morning! We accept anyone interested in joining the guild :slight_smile: We are a very active and social guild that has something for everyone. we’d love to have you join us! I’ll get you added on bnet later today and we can chat about any other questions you have. I look forward to speaking with you!

Not just a guild - a home

Good Morning! Have a lovely start of the week :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Hello, im looking to get back into wow after a 5 month break and would like to get back into raiding but do not have have much experience this tier. Do you all still have spots for people in my postion? My battletag is itainteasy#11102. I look forward to hearing from you.