ZERO INTEREST in Dragonflight

The proposed xpac sounds like a dud right from the get go. Of all the mega threads for ARs on the forums, Blizz gets the bright idea to make a hero class (another failed concept) for a race virtually no one asked for. The dragon theme is as generic as it gets in a fantasy MMO. I could care less if Shadowlands never ends at this point. I have ZERO INTEREST in Dragonflight. :clown_face:

29 Likes

Every xpac has had zero interest. The banks need to start changing this and giving me more mats for every month I store them >:(

4 Likes

Well, I hope your day gets better bub. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

kk, see you in Dragonflight.

30 Likes

Dragons!!!

Sorry it wasn’t what you wanted. It happens

5 Likes

then… don’t play it?

16 Likes

well, there are plenty of other games out there to tickle your fancy. hope you find one you enjoy more.

1 Like

Mkay, then

4 Likes

See you in Dragonlands.

2 Likes

Aight.

Can I borrow your crystal ball.

You should buy a lottery ticket or invest because apparently you can see into the future.

And your wasting your talents on Warcraft

3 Likes

Funny, Dragonflight has kind of completely killed my interest in SL.

I was all gung ho on getting my tier and such, but now, I’m in deep “meh” mode waiting for the new class in DF.

I’m sure I’ll go back, at least get my druid to 60. But…just kind of took the wind out of my sails.

5 Likes

big same though. while the borrowed power of conduits and renow and all that jazz has been solved via the catchup vendors, I’m still hella burnt out on the death realm

1 Like

I heard from a reliable source that you don’t actually have to play it.

8 Likes

A class no one asked for???

People been wanting a new mail wearer…for ages. More range specs less melee as raids in every guild scream since again forever.
And more healer variety is always welcomed
It was the only real conclusion after DH tank melee dps. To make a healer range class with similar glide and function.

I think this boils down again to"its a furry" complaint lol

1 Like

Thanks for sharing?

A bit ironic that you have enough interest to create your whingy post….

5 Likes

pats your back It’s ok! Let it all out! Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Soon? Lol I feel fine. I’m not the one raging about quitting before an expansion even hits :laughing:
Also you shouldnt pat wild tauren. You now have a flea infestation debuff. D:

You know how much I talk about games I have no interest in?

ZERO.

2 Likes

Opps, responded to wrong one! Sorry!

1 Like