Zereth Mortis Quest not appearing upon login

Cannot get the intro quest for Zereth Mortis and when I try to progress through my covenant campaign I cannot see the quest, “The Search for Baine.”

I think u need to be caught up to 9.2 to start 9.2

2 Likes

I made the mistake of closing the window that gives the quest, and now can’t get it back either. IDK what to do…

It starts with Ve’nari in the Maw and ends in Oribos. Do you see anything in the Maw at Ve’nari’s Refuge?

Are you referring to the starting quest for the 9.2 intro quest to Zereth Mortis?

It should have been automatically entered in your quest log even if you closed the popup window you see when first logging in.

The quest is called Call of the Primus.

2 Likes

@shahofbrah Check your Journal to see if it’s there

1 Like

Just checked, it’s not there:(

But I appreciate the suggestion:)

1 Like

Odd, it worked on my alt. I exited the popup window and Call of the Primus was still entered into my quest log.

Do you see any quest markers in Oribos on your map? It is the quest below the arrow I added.

3 Likes

That quest line will be skipped if a character opts to do the skip option in order to open up Korthia.

Could you have done that at some point?

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’s not showing up on the map either. All of my other characters worked just fine. I was sure to accept the quest lol.

I don’t think I had.

1 Like

If I may ask, which of your characters is the one who cannot get the intro quest?

I just figured it out lol. I had to complete the first chapter in the chains of domination chain in order for Call of the Primus to show up in my quest log. I appreciate your efforts to help me figure this thing out!

7 Likes

You’re welcome. Glad you were able to find the cause. Have fun in Zereth Mortis!

2 Likes

Thanks for this! I had the exact same thing happen. All fixed now.

1 Like

Fresh 60 alt.
There are no prerequisites to begin the quest.

Then there are prerequisites lol

1. You have to be part of a covenant.
  2. You have to unlock Korthia.
4 Likes