Zekvir's Lair is impossible to complete by "normal" means

Why do so many people think all content should be immediately clearable without having to spend a bunch of time gearing up first? It’s just weird to me.

8 Likes

The amount of damage/health that this fight needs doesn’t seem like a problem for +15 ilvl will solve. Not at all. If you ever get a chance to do it, you will know what I mean.

4 Likes

Opposite for me.
Soloing T8 are much easier + faster than in a group because of how things scale.

However Zekvir’s instakill damage is insane.

Because hey, I didn’t had to gear up with mythic equips to clear 5 masks horrific visions. I didnt had to grab heroic items to beat Karenthad. I didn’t had to equip the best of the best gear to complete the mage tower in my 6 toons.

And believe me when I say this: They were so freaking fun to do.

3 Likes

This used to be possible, I was able to get the boss down to 10% prior to the “hotfix” on Thursday which completely broke things across the board, gutted Brann’s damage and made him fall over in an instant. They need to revert whatever they did Thursday

13 Likes

I like the “if” like youre someone superior looking down on idiots. I just havent cared to try yet. I mean, YOU are the one who cant do it, so think it is impossible

That wasn’t my intention. Most of people don’t even care about challenges, so the “if” was the intention of “if you ever want to go and try it out” because eventually everyone will unlock him. Not saying you couldn’t do it.

3 Likes

Oof imagine missing out on how easy this was pre hotfix, quite a few people were able to let Brann solo this while easily doing the mechanics and getting the achievements.

1 Like

This content is tuned at like…630? 640?

The ?? difficulty isn’t really meant to be done in the first week.

1 Like

I beat mage tower the very day it came out.
You should be able to beat this right now. Auto attacks are the gate, nothing else. No shot is it intended for his autos to do 2m per hit. Not even tanks can survive that atm

3 Likes

Yes it is. Mage tower was doable week 1
I think the people saying you shouldnt be able to do it right now don’t realize 30 more ilvls won’t magically make 2m autos not kill you in 5 seconds.

13 Likes

?? difficulty isn’t the same thing as the mage tower. And even the mage tower (Legion version) became significantly easier as people got better gear.

And who stated this? Why could skilled players beat all the other challenges the first week if they tried hard enough, and this shouldnt? And why is this far away from being fun fights like the other challenges aka mage tower?

Can you see where the problem is?

1 Like

Mage tower did not auto atatck you for half your health
it was fair

12 Likes

Let me stop you right there. No. Autoattacks 3-tapping folks isn’t tuned for anything we will hit this season.

11 Likes

Why would anyone think it should be a walk in the park while massively undergeared?

Because all the other challenges released were about mechanics? Hello?

4 Likes

So no answer then. You just expect the most difficult delve to be a cake walk the day it comes out.

1 Like

Still haven’t said anything about the 2m autos i see
You seriously think any dps can handle that even in mythic raid gear lol?

8 Likes