Zekvir Delve Tuning is Now Live - September 26

Can you try as holy or disc? I wonder if the heal casts at all?

Not yet, not looking forward to it. :woozy_face:

Well at least during that phase he melees a lot less since he’s casting more stuff. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So I tried this at ?? and got kicked like a dying dog im at 613 ilvl guardian druid xD

easier and easier you say? then why you dont even have the Zekvir kill at least on ? Dificulty? hell you only have a delve 8 lol

2 Likes

Tanks could not do it at all. We couldn’t dps hard enough to kill the eggs and then we would get stunned to death.

Proud of myself :partying_face:
I just got ? solo.

you get a void ship
you get a void ship
everyone gets a void ship

light ship for s2

Zek’vir overnerfed. Fight trivialized. Congrats to everyone on their free void dirigibles.

to be fair most dps specs couldnt do it either. Every spec that cleared had some meme going on like warriors were reflecting in phase 2 (which still works) to shorten the fight or shadowmeld drop combat to despawn add. I think the priest clear was the only “normal” clear we got.

And you’d be wrong because most priests were memeing the clear by mcing an add and making it cast web blast on the boss.

All i think needed to happen was a drastic, drastic auto attack damage reduction
rest of the fight was manageable imo
funny enouhg thats the only thing they didn’t nerf for some reason

I haven’t even tried anything higher. Why bother? Gear stops at 8. But I solo 8’s on low ilvl alts I barely play so pretty easy

I found a T8 map in the remainings left behind when Zekvir appeared in a normal T8 delve. The maps can appear both in the purple chest and the loot left behind when Zekvir flees.

Gross if true.

but now delvers dont need to care about maps and t8 farming at all hehe cause i600 is enough. gonna play pokemon see ya in bgs occasionally till next season peace

Lol, addons strike again.

Zekvir ?? cocoon hp is higher as preservation than devastation… why?

I thought the delve vendors unlocked more customization with higher delves, but idk. I beat 9 yesterday and nothing changed. I’m not sure what unlocks them. It just says “progress further in delves”.