Zekvir Delve Tuning is Now Live - September 26

Idk then, hunters were doing it at 610~ pre nerf because of feign death letting you skip adds.

Weirdly for hunter the fight’s barely changed because you didn’t kill any adds anyway.

Yes, I’m aware. I’m not understanding why he’s doing 6.3 million damage to me on pull, then immediately my health restores like it’s registering it wasnt supposed to fall?

And like, I dont have the damage pop up on my screen when he hits me.

You should set brann to heal though, idk what exactly the problem you were having is though.

Here, I put it on youtube.

6,300,000 health.

He hits me for 5,900,000, but I fall to EXACTLY 1 HP, (I gain 13k from leech). Then my health magically pops back to 40%. Then like 80% of the time the next hit immediately kills me with another 6 mil damage in a 2 second time frame.

As you can see, I don’t have a heal pop up to explain the 40% heal either. And again, this was when I had brann set to DPS to see if it was maybe a bug with healing brann.

Don’t think I can ever get into delves because of things like this honestly, pets taking extra dmg (Not noted anywhere) the boss just 2 shotting you with white hits (Unavoidable) among other things. Don’t see the ‘skill’ involved when half the people that did it are cheesing it somehow or pre-nerf brann which no one got their chievs stripped despite the bug

I don’t know what to tell you. His melee is bull but I can survive it no issue on both my hunter and my warrior.
Don’t use DPS brann.

Make Brann immortal during the Zekvir encounter and it’s a fun challenge instead of completely asinine.

lmao.

Like I said, he’s reliably hitting me to exactly 1 hp on his first melee, even though the number it says he did is not my full health bar.

You can see it in the video lol.

Hence “Is he bugged?”

Definitely feels like a bug. I did it immediately after the changes to get new numbers and it didn’t do that.

Try resetting the instance maybe. Hardest he hits me is 4m crit.

The melee attack was always a pain even at 610+ as plate. I guess the meta for this now would be to stack vers gear (which is what a lot of Delve gear actually is, so makes sense).

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/lX9yQM4.png
My heartrate was too damn high at the end. :woozy_face:

Nice gonna give it another try now

Definitely think the fight should’ve had more don’t stand in bad and less auto attacks.

Damn it, this comes a day after i kill him lol

More?!
There’s not enough of it for you already? :rofl:

1 Like

So Delves keep being easier and easier, and M+ is pointless - way too hard and not rewarding. Makes sense.

Only two I know of are his AoE fear and frontal. Fear is irrelevant since I’m range but the frontal is w/e, I just need to move.

I get that it’s a gear check but that’s why boss got a damage and hp reduction lol. Maybe I’ll try it out after rounding up my bountifuls.

They really need an adventure guide for delves, c’mon Blizzard. :no_good_woman:t3:

Lolz just finished it , one try . The egg spawn hp and cast nerf did it.

Have you done phase 2 in tier 2? It adds 2 more one shot mechanics