Zekvir Delve Tuning is Now Live - September 26

vengeful retreat will clear the spittle debuff. any snare removal clears it. Brann will also dispel it when he can. I feel like DH wouldn’t really have that much trouble with this fight, assuming you survive. Hold cds for eggs, if it takes too long to cycle them back, don’t blow everything. After the changes today the eggs are much more reasonable. I did it as arms today and I could waste almost have the cast time and still get it. Even if it hatches, it will be low hp. Stun/cc the cast and just kill the spider. An egg hatching isn’t game over. You can also force one to despawn by shadowmelding, if you’re the night elf flavor of dh.

As for 2 million autos…yeah, thats what he does. Brann will heal you through it, step on the potions between autos, self heal, play defensively. This is an endurance fight. If you need to let a heal cast to not die, let it go, phase 2 this is way worse but phase 1 its only 10%. Just play it out and stay focused. It isn’t meant to be easy.

Bran can’t heal you when he is feared or dead due to poor AI, terrible fight design.

3 Likes

Yeah bran like idk what he does. I had him even fall through the world at one point getting feared.

Which… reset the boss at 25%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

1 Like

Definitely positive needed changes. Now i just hope for future seasons the final challenge will be a proper Delve and not just a boss room, the bosses are the most boring part of each delve

Not sure why they had to add AI to delves honestly. Even having to deal with your own pets is awful.

Actually seeing where the egg spawns before it drops now, by itself removed so much of the RNG. Whole thing can probably be done at like 580 now with the nerfed egg health too.

Still overtuned. Need much much more aggressive nerfs.

Disc and Holy Priests have interrupts?

:joy:

This should’ve been the play

The claw visual is so bugged its insane. Sometimes it doesn’t even appear before the cast is half a second from finishing.
And the fact Zekvir can crit with his melee attack is just bad.

Is Brann super squishy this week compared with last week? My Brann spends half of every delve unconscious now, it seems.

I soloed ? as MM but it was so not fun. His DoT does way too much damage for classes that have a 20+ second interrupt. Yea, brann can dispel it, but you can’t control it so it gets sketchy sometimes.

As a hunter you can disengage to remove it

I tried this for the first time earlier today as BM hunter 604 ilvl and really struggled. For me it all came down to the spittle. He likes casting it while you are on the web target, a change target and interrupt macro resolved that, but the real problem was the interrupt cooldown. Sometimes would have 5 seconds left when the next spittle came up and nothing I could do then die shortly after. With this change i was always able to interrupt and downed him on the 3rd try. The webs seemed like they had less health or died easier, but i was able to down them before. This interrupt change was much needed. Before seemed really rng when he would cast and not as much talent.

I just hopped in for funsies.

he one shot my pet on pull, with 50% damage reduction misdriect up lol.

As melee, honestly just seeing where the egg is going to spawn removed so much of the bullcrap from the fight.

If that was the only nerf it would probably still quadruple the amount of clears imo.
To have a chance to kill it as Warrior (regardless of skill issues) you needed to have some degree of RNG luck with positioning shenanigans when the egg comes out.
Nerfing the health of it was overkill but now at least I can tell every spec in the game to git gud now and talk skill issues instead. Even tanks can probably clear it at a high ilevel.

Enjoyed the challenge though, would’ve been nice to clear it prenerf, I think I got him to like 20%. But it was mostly RNG from attempting it so many times.

1 Like

This was with the -50% damage redirection lol.

2 Likes

Only way to do Tier 2 Zekvir is with Brann healing and you have to be the one tanking. Pet takes extra damage from Zekvir.

The real problem is that his melee can crit and Brann is so inconsistent with his heals. Sometimes he doesn’t throw his potions for a minute straight.

Also the fact that Brann just gets downed constantly.

1 Like

It’s not just my pet.

I can’t post a video here. But I did make one.

As soon as he hits me the first time, my health immediately drops to 1%, then jumps immediately up to 40% without me OR brann healing me, then his next melee kills me immediately.

Zekvir just hit that hard and it jumps back to 40% because of the emergency medkit ability brann has.

I have 6,300,000 health.

Also, my brann is set to DPS. He doesnt have medkit.