Zekvir Delve Tuning is Now Live - September 26

Nobody is asking for a cheese to the encounter, it’s pretty stupid as a prot warrior to try to deal with the frontals, the interrupt, and low damage on the egg outside of cooldown windows.

It’s poorly tuned. There’s zero reason why when I’m prot I should be taking more than twice the melee damage per hit than when I’m specced DPS.

1 Like

These are still coming in too quickly in ??
Kick at the start of the spittle cast and I still had 3 seconds before kick when he finished casting regenerative carapace.

I’m pretty sure they made it revolve around relying on Brann’s interrupt, which is incredibly unreliable.

What spec?

I have that talent and use it, it’s not enough, it’s a 30 CD between when it works and he casts enfeeble poison and regen faster than that

Outlaw. Though wounding poison seems like it might be the trick.

P2 Carapace heals for 25%, not 10%.

Just so you’re aware and don’t go down a rabbit hole.

also I still don’t understand why they’re having his melee white hits hit so hard when it’s supposed to be about avoiding mechanics, I’ve died more times to him just getting back to back crits.

4 Likes

thanks for the tips, might try it again wih my hunter, the character that I posted this
I’m doing it with my paladin, has a bit higher item level

I stipped trying with the hunter when he 2 shot my pet >_<

Freedom works too then.

Zekvir deals increased damage to pets to force you to face tank him + deal with his mechanics. Disbale taunt and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

ya no nothing was changed at all just tried still hits like a truck fears every 10s, brann lvl 52 gets 1 shot and dies instantly, cant interrupt do to fear happening every 10s
spiders constatnly spawning as soon as it dies another instantly spawns webbing you all the time

1 Like

Why do tanks take more damage solo on this fight than DPS do, by like, double?

It’s not bad enough that we have to try to deal with the eggs with tank DPS?

4 Likes

Whatever changes were made also desync’d his animations and cast timers. His frontal is going off before either appear now.

Bladestorm works too it would seem, as long as you’re in it before the cast finishes.

also I just had him cast regen and then right after cast his poison like 2 seconds after I kicked his regen spell, something is still not right. Also the fear cast is way too short, you have to start running before he casts it to consistently get out of it.

1 Like

These rapid fire changes coming out are very much appreciated.

1 Like

But yet holy/disc priest have no way to interrupt since Zekvir cannot be stunned or feared, and Brann’s interrupts are sporadic. I’m guessing this content is only for specific classes…?

I think the fear is fine, but it is casting Spittle and Carapace back to back, and if Brann is doing some kind of cooldown, you’re screwed.

There is no counter-play. You eat the DoT or you let him heal.

1 Like

fear imcoming fear happening like ok like i had time to even more happening every 10s lol

While I got nemesis before this I havent tried the 2nd one yet… I might give it a shot or might do it later depending.

Seems interesting though.