Zekvir Delve Tuning is Now Live - September 26

ok but its not enough for tanks and healers.

I wrote this which might help.

1 Like

Also even dps specs cant kill the egg fast enough, Its health is still too much.

?? Zekvir is a 620 or 625+ challenge. At 614 hes not gonna be doable. Hes the meta boss for the best reward so its expected your still not there.

He was very doable at 615 for dps specs, even moreso after the most recent changes.

615 seems a good ilvl to have him be tuned for, since delve only players aren’t really going to get much beyond 620 and this is ultimately delve content.

1 Like

Melee yes, but melee is best dps anyhow.

Casters too. Shadow specifically in this case.

You can do it Elliora!

2 Likes

thanks I will take a look at your guide. I’m probably specced wrong as well.

Define “better match”. As a Guardian Druid, my Skull Bash CD is 15 seconds, but Zekvir casts Spittle and Regen ~12 seconds apart, having just gotten a dozen or so attempts in. If I interrupt Spittle, there is no way to get the Regen. Meaning I have to handle the Spittle slow and dot, somewhat more manageable as a druid vs something else, but still.

2 Likes

please please please please reset CDs/remove Emergency supplies/hero debuff on wipes similar to raid wipes.

I just gave it a shot on ?? again on my hunter. He still one shots my pet with his auto attacks. i just spam revive and its manageable and im able to kill the cocoon if i can manage the revives right. If not… rng is bad and he heals himself if you miss the interupt and at that point i just walked out. 10% took me like 5-7 mins… ill just wait it out a little longer

It still failing the matching you are talking about is wrong. Brann sometimes doesnt interrupt any of those spells when he should have. And all my interrupt spells are on cd. Moreover the egg spaws so far sometimes that it is not possible to interrupt him because im not in meele considering some classes only have meele interrupt attacks or spells.

2 Likes

But would it really be though?

all the thinghs they “adjusted” means poop when the only real problem is the choice to interrupt the boss heal or the stupid broken undispelleable poison
it is still casted too close to each other, when your interrupt is on cd

yup I’ve run into multiple times where I kick the heal and have no way to kick the poison volley and since it’s a volley spell can’t spell reflect as an option.

2 Likes

There’s 0 reason to do it as a group. The achievement is solo.

Not in the way he was prenerfs. He was basically a literal GOD.

The title is awarded for group or solo kills, mount only solo.

The DoT is also a slow.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=444776/relentless-pursuit will remove it.

As will https://www.wowhead.com/spell=109215/posthaste

1 Like

It’s wild to me that they just removed Spell Reflect from working at all with Spittle instead of lowering the damage. As a prot warrior who just tried it post-nerf, this is so frustrating and dumb I’m not even gonna bother.

Skills that cheese encounters aren’t healthy.