Zekvir Delve Tuning is Now Live - September 26

Shadow Priest is the easiest spec to do it on. Post nerf I’ve done it on a priest that’s roughly 595 ilvl. Prior to these nerfs I’d say you needed like 610.

Ele is similarly good, lock had to outgear it, mage and boomie I don’t think I’d seen any confirmed kills until today.

1 Like

He hurts like hell, each auto is like 1mil. You NEED healer Brann.

What curios do you have your brann equipped with for this fight?

Amorphous relic and Porcilean arrowhead, could probably run the zekvir blood one too.

If you’re doing it as SV hunter you can ignore the adds completely, throw a freezing trap onto the egg and it’ll trap the spider as it spawns, then feign death despawns the spider.

Kick heal, disengage when you get spittle, and don’t go too far from boss you get caught on frontals.

1 Like

Hope this is enough to stop 1 shotting BM tenacity pets…

It’s not, that feels completely deliberate. Every kill has just had the hunter face tanking the damage and brann healing them.

I thought they hotfixed that yesterday?

They might’ve done, regardless after the nerfs to cocoons they’re very generous with how long it takes to kill them.

Can you make him appear more? He’s more elusive than Bigfoot.

Bit of a joke really, best I’ve done is 80% having brann tank… Pet is essentially pointless and without it the spec is gimped.

Just let the boss melee you, brann heal, and dps it as normal.

https://youtu.be/tfbiCoaGZkQ?si=BlnNsKACC1Cyo1vQ&t=419

BM hunter 605.

I’ve seen this mentioned, and also that shadowmeld works. But in my few dozen attempts today, shadowmeld did not despawn the add. It happily went on casting anyways.

Probably bug fixed, honestly I’m glad that was fixed it felt very cheesy.

I just completed the Delve as a Slayer Arms Warrior (613 iLevel) and Bran Healer. I was able to ignore the DoT most off the fight with Relentless Pursuit, Bladestorm, and Avatar, and only using interrupts on the heal. Good luck to everyone on the fight.

Was gonna say this was an idiot idea, just tried it and got him to 50% lol, might actually be able to do this.

Well, despite my whining I just killed him. That was intense, lmao.

1 Like

I’m not sure what part of my comment you’re referring to, but no, it’s magic, not poison.

yeah I see it is doable now. Just went in as surv and he one shot my pet so I jumped to conclusions, but after facetanking I can see how with healer brann.

Healer Brann will dispel you once a minute. When he can’t, just AMS prior to the cast finishing and you can ignore Spittle.

If this were true I’d have it. He keeps wasting his dispels on the monkey

EDIT: got it in 3 tries on my (lower ilvl) priest, not a skill issue DKs are just ooked