Zekvir Delve Tuning is Now Live - September 26

Holy Priest checking in.

? was way more than manageable, now I just need to stop being lazy and do 10 next to unlock ??.

:woozy_face:

Too bad Brann doesnt hold aggro for ?? difficulty. Still not soloable for my monk at 612 ilvl. But mages and warriors with no gear fly around in their void cars. Make it make sense.

My Brann keep dying in P2 and I hate every single part of it.

Why does healing brann have a pet but the pet is not attacking?

Why does the egg spawn 19 miles away from the boss.

I hate all of this.

Oh and why can that stupid boss crit with melee attack. Getting crit twice in a row for 3.8mil when you have 7 mil HP is gg. Nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Definitely is, have him specced as healer. Kick the heal cast, roll / tigers lust the spittle dot to remove it, and make sure you always have some burst available when the egg spawns.

If monks were doing it at 615 before these nerfs, it’s absolutely doable at 612 with half the DPS check.

Health wise it was about 8%. Damage can still one shot you. Nerfs to the spittle timer was needed for those with long cool downs on their kick ability. So wasnt as bad as expected.

The nerf to egg cocoon halved the DPS check, you no longer have to plan CDs at all if feels like. You just hit buttons and swap target.

Who cares what mythic raiders think lol? Also to be honest you just made this up

Careful, people will tell you need to get good when its still a terrible designed fight.

Indeed it’s terribly designed, and part of that is because it’s not tuned based on spec and only barely tuned based on role with the recent healing changes. The solution to making it doable for melee wasn’t making it even easier for ranged.

I figured given this was supposed to be the hardest piece of delve content it would be something players work towards over the course of gearing in the current patch, instead it feels like bliz saw how much work it would be to fix the fight to be an actual challenge any spec could take on and gave up.

1 Like

It is.

The blue post even proceeds to say each spec interruption even tho two specs don’t have any to begin with. It was fight that was rushed out the gate. People should stop pretending every fight that gets released is flawless in terms of balance. Seen too many hotfixes for this game ranging from raids to M+ getting nerfed.

This isn’t anything new.

It was far from flawless, but it was well tuned and a fun challenge for several specs prior to the changes. The problem is bliz chose to make universal changes instead of keep the fight a challenge for the specs that could already do it.

Not to mention the things that make it unfun for the specs that couldn’t do it prior (Brann rng, melee spell queueing, frontal rng) aren’t even fixed.

I kinda wish the Devs would take each class/spec through Zekvir ?? to merely confirm that it’s beatable.

Some classes are definitely getting the short end of this stick :frowning:

Which are you currently questioning that on?

Just a broad overview from reading.
I know warriors/shadow priests/mages have a much easier time than some of the others due to ability dispells or snare removals.

Then we got different experiences, if you’re gonna make interrupts a thing you should make sure every spec has access to one and not rely on a janky AI.

And no, I shouldn’t have to run Shadow just to beat it. Will try ?? again at a higher ilvl but there’s some out of touch class design at play if they’re gonna push this to be evergreen.

From what I can tell / have heard from others.

Lock: 3/3
Mage: 3/3
Hunter: 3/3
DH: 2/2 but veng needs around 615
Paladin: 3/3 following the healer specific nerfs
Shaman: 3/3 after healer specific nerfs
Warrior: 2/3 idk if prot has enough spittle answers but can probably outgear it anyway
Rogue: 3/3* fight has some bugs for them that make it hard with conventional talents
Monk: 2/3 not seen a healer do it post healing changes but should be fine
Evoker: 2/3 just do it as Dev ok augs?
Priest: 1/3* healing changes mean holy and disc beat the damage check but not sure if they removed the kick requirement
DK: 3/3 but blood needs some gear
Druid: 3/4 not seen bear do it yet

They haven’t.

I mean… Yes? That’s what I said. We had different experiences because we play different specs, I said it was a good challenge for some specs prior to these changes.

I’m just disappointed the fight is now disproportionately easy on those specs that could already do it comfortably pre nerf. The fight clearly needed changes, but they didn’t need to be universal.

My mistake then.

I agree Blizzard was heavy handed in the nerf but not surprised they decided to settle for the easiest solution.

Hopefully they’ll take their time for S2.