Zandalari trolls are fantastic, only race I didn't want

I finally unlocked every horde race and the Zandalari was the only one I just did not care about but after starting one…man they are great.

Vurpera what…?

2 Likes

Honestly, after questing in Zandalar I find the Zandalari to be rather… pathetic.

I mean, they send their worst criminals to die in the land of cutesy little anime foxes.

And no Zandalari ever returns from the land where geriatric cartoon turtles go every few years to hear some stories.

I mean, come on!

15 Likes

I’m taking about the models and animations.

I mean, they are so pathetic that their worst criminals actually die in the land of cutesy little anime foxes.

5 Likes

I got a Zandalari Pally girl and she has pretty much the same model and animations as the regular Troll lol

2 Likes

Im still better sorry

1 Like

Trolls are known to be genocided by murlocs. They aren’t a big deal after all.

6 Likes

One of them wears a skull on her head. They can be pretty metal.

2 Likes

Nope…

Know your places beneath our three-toed feet

5 Likes

Yes but we’re prettier and have a much sexier accent.

1 Like

Not really. Unlike the regular Trolls, which have one cute face, the Zandalari have none. And they have soft skin, unlike the the scaly Zandalari skin.

1 Like

Actually regular trolls are covered in fur, not skin.

First, any furry creature has skin beneath the fur.

Second, this has apparently been retconned since Trolls have no fur on the super detailed HD cinematics.

5 Likes

I’M SHHOOOOOOCCKKKED

Blizzard NEVER retcons anything. EVER.

Trolls are furry, they can’t take that away.

Naw, the females are just taller, uglier, moldy versions of regular Trolls and the males are just moldy male Night Elves badly cosplaying as Trolls.

They are too tall for my liking.

I am a giant IRL. I don’t like being one in video games.

I think trolls are more “you don’t notice the fuzz unless you touch them” then you get that slightly fuzz touch

1 Like

You get a Zandalari so you can be tall… that’s it, you get a male Zandalari so you can be tall and stand straight.

Also different animations.