"""Ysera isn't Nelf content"""

Well I mean you ignored the person that contested your argument and I figured that should be pointed out since you yourself thought your argument was so meritless that you wouldn’t risk bringing it under fire.

:person_shrugging:

Okay but maybe your words get lost in translarion because you are not a fluent English speaker. It’s very clear you are not a fluent english speaker as you make a lot of mistakes.

1 Like

I don’t think they contested my argument at all.

I don’t think a seemingly troll main, much less you, can speak on what constitutes as nelf content.

Now if we want to say Ysera has a nelf-druid aesthetic, that is a whole different discussion. But druid content is not nelf content, and I am tired of it dominating the nelf story line, forcing me to share Nelf concerns with Humans and Horde races.

Ya’ll were really toxic to her, I’m sorry. I got to know her, and she was so nice.

3 Likes

Ethriel was prophetic in their predictions

3 Likes

She was never nice to me.

4 Likes

Luxio was pretty mean too tbh.
Ren seems more chill.

1 Like

That tends to happen when you are consistently a bully.

2 Likes

Luxio was a peak NE bully. But she was trying to make a point. Any jerk can roll both Alliance and Horde.

Lux was angry at being disrespected by the WoW writers twice.

1 Like

I think I can actually since my main’s a Troll druid (I play on EU servers) so I did get through all those Druid narratives and and they systematically felt like NE content

6 Likes

why would you lie tho
you stated that ysera is ‘druid’ content.
but just a few posts up, it’s lamented that druid content is near exclusively night elven.

Spoiler

It also ignores that she takes nelf form, has cutscenes with nelves, nelves cry for her, she’s turned into stars by the nelf goddess who only does that for things she loves above all others, is stated to be the nelf goddess’s pet, has the night elf themesong play when discovered, is bound to the night elf goddess’s sister in the night elves’ afterlife in which she states she would have fought for the night elves.

nelf content.

3 Likes

Once again, Druid content is not nelf content.

No… Night elf content is near exclusive to druid content. All the difference in the world.

I think she was just really over the top with her complaints

3 Likes

Sure it is, the night elves were the first druids after all

1 Like

You are positively obsessed with NEs man.
Did some tall purple lady in RL run over your dog and you have sworn revenge?

Is that your origin story?

2 Likes

It is. It’s all Nelf aesthetics, Nelf characters, Nelf takes on what “nature” means

4 Likes

and boy is that dumb lore, given how many races are older than they are.

no, i’m paste pot pete.

2 Likes

They have trees that verbally bully peons.
Wasn’t that your last NE rant thread about? :rofl:

2 Likes

And so all night elf content should be druidic? And everything druidic should be considered nelf content when Priestess and Sentinel aesthetics (The dominant night elf culture) gets next to nothing?

It’s not for reasons I listed above.

unrelated but kinda related. I was replaying Southern Barrens the other day and there’s a gratuitous amount of Druid stuff that is constantly forced down our throats. Like take Naralex for example who is just constantly in Horde faces apologizing for what happened in the Wailing Caverns and then in Cata when he let the Overgrowth go wild in the barrens. like, then I hop on druid and he’s one of my companions. >.< leave me alone Naralex.

3 Likes