"""Ysera isn't Nelf content"""

Explaining the context to your bullying doesn’t make it not bullying. You can have all the context in the world, still bullying. Eye for an eye and all that.

But since you seem to think one turn deserves another, and that this is justice and righteous; let’s swap that to a new context.

If this bullying is justified and righteous because of perceived past bullying. That must mean that you want the Alliance to attack, genocide, and burn down the Tauren and Thunderbluff, and in response the Horde attack Ironforge, but are led into a trap, all of Ironforge is safely evacuated, and the Alliance sets off the trap with the Horde leader barely escaping. Then 2 expansions later the Alliance reclaims Ironforge and the Tauren get some talk about maybe rebuilding it in the future, with a new Totem pole they get gifted.

It’s only fair and righteous right?

2 Likes

Bless your hypocrisy, friend.

The irony is so thick I’mma need a heated chainsaw.

Again, context is missing.

This is response to an ongoing story forum debate if Ardenweald was considered NE content. The arguement against was “Y’sera is not NE content” despite her solely being in Ardenweald to save NE Souls.

It’s just a snarky title.

4 Likes

I’m not offended, just puzzled. I mean, yeah, Ysera and nelfs overlap a lot, and a ton of Ysera content is also nelf content. So…what? But no, I’m not offended or even annoyed, it just seemed like a weird choice of subject line. But I appreciate you linking the post! I love the new moon models and the weapons look super cool. I hope that one day Blizzard does something to make me want to re-sub for real, and that the player base stops eating itself alive over dumb things.

5 Likes

Then why was it not posted as a reply to that ongoing conversation and instead made it’s own new topic. And again context does not change what something is, it just explains why it is. In other words context does not make bullying suddenly not bullying. It just explains the bullying. it’s still bullying.

This post was meaningless and added nothing. Good try at strawmanning ‘hypocrisy’ and ‘irony’ out of nowhere though. :rofl:

Because our little story forum community is petty. You’ll get used to it.

2 Likes

I see! Thanks much, I appreciate the clarification!

1 Like

And if people would’ve just admitted that, instead of denying that, this thread never would have been made. But they did. While also complaining about trolls getting what incredibly minuscule focus they got in Ardenweald.

1 Like

Snarky comment =/= bullying.

No one was really singled out or put on blast. It was just a sarcastic comment from someone with a history of disliking NE content and interacting with vitriolic NE players. The door swings both ways round these parts.

2 Likes

I wasn’t even part of this damn discussion why are you bring me along?

Also stick and stones, I say my piece of mind and no I don’t lie. Not any more then you or Dread who is manipulating lore to fit whatever agenda you want.

They literally just admitted in this post it was and that it was about a single person or small group of peoples. Literally, in this very thread. Scroll up.

3 Likes

Okay, lowbie alt friend.
Who got put on blast?

Man, there is so much hate and vitriol on these forums, and pretty much every playable race has fans who are aggressively hostile towards fans of some other playable race, or faction, or whatever, and will never ever EVER stop arguing unless every single poster on the other side of the argument either shuts up or agrees with them. It makes the forums a sticky mess and I’mma just extricate myself again.

11 Likes

Said people weren’t named by literal name though. Anyone with the context of previous story forum interactions knows that the sarcasm is directed toward a generic group of NE lowbie alts that would flame the forums in the wake of Teldrassil with insults/made-up lore/hot NE takes etc. The target is just about as generic as the comment itself.

2 Likes

Imagine tying so much of your self-esteem to elves on the internet that any criticism or mockery of this fictional race strikes you as a personal insult. Or bullying. :smile_cat:

8 Likes

Well that’s not entirely accurate. You see, Dreadmoore is part of the few here who like Sylvanas. The righteous indignation part here comes from the fact that NE fans bullied Sylvanas fans over the story choices made in BFA, we were directly blamed for Teldrassil. Many more Sylvanas fans were bullied off these forums by vitrolic Night Elf fans who gatekept these forums.

You are not getting both sides of the forum bullying right by only blaming one side. These “NEFPA” as we called them were a bunch of level 10 NE alts that were created and deleted using hidden profiles to bully mostly Horde posters, but some other NE’s off the forums.

2 Likes

Left and right hand weapons. Maybe something with blue and white shades

1 Like

Quite a few people got put on blast and called out directly it seems. One who wasn’t even involved in the conversation or thread. And just because you don’t name the person you are bullying doesn’t mean you aren’t bullying them. You don’t have to use someone’s name to when you have context and references, and you know this. “I didn’t call him a “badname” teacher, I never used his name” Are the forums really this High school?

3 Likes

Zahir came into this very thread denying that Ysera is linked with Elune.
He posted incorrect information and was corrected.

1 Like

I like the Dwarves the most actually, the elves in this game are kind of boring if you ask me. But nice try at excusing the bullying by creating yet another strawman.

1 Like