"""Ysera isn't Nelf content"""

Are the night elves still not dead? Pity.

I do think the new high definition models of the Pale lady and Blue Child are cool. I wonder how this may be tied back into the Fairytales and Fables story The Embrace. I wonder if Elune and the Winter Queen are really the Pale Lady and Blue Child, who were siblings but An’she and Mu’sha adopted the Blue Child from the Shu’halo. making Elune her parent-sibling.

More Elune lore is always interesting in my books.

8 Likes

They are the only dragons that do so. Blues have preferred High Elves, Reds seem to go for the Sin’dorei look and Blacks have favored Humans. Bronzes have the most variety ranging from High Elves, Gnomes, to crocolisks.

1 Like

we know there is a relationsship, but a direct connection we don´t know …yet! Means that maybe elune is the one empowereing the dragon aspects, that would be a directly Connection, right now, we have only a Relationsship between ysera and elune, but we don´t know the entire scope.

SO stop pretending to be a fool…and you know exactly what i mean, because i wrote it allready in discord a few days ago…so stop lieng yourself.

what are you talking about you liar? I don´t twist anything, maybe you should talk about the other bias people here that INDEED Twist the lore…

the visage of the people

1 Like

And you’re one of them :cow:

No, not really…

Yes, yes really. You’ve been called out before for making stuff up.

Just recently with the whole elune empowering the dragonflights when we know it was the titans who did it

2 Likes

If Elune was the one empowering the Dragonflight that would be neat but also a huge retcon. The Titans gave parts of thier souls to give the Dragon Aspects blessings based on the Titans own powers.

Case in point, saying Elune gave the Dragon Aspects thier powers doesn’t make it true, the Titans sacrificed a part of thier own souls to bless the Aspects with a fragment of their powers. Elune had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

What I don’t understand is why someone would bother making a whole thread to do either, unless they’re just trolling or want to randomly express their disdain for something without going back into…whatever thread it was that made this player so mad. The article itself is really cool, so I’m glad it was linked, but idk. Maybe making the post in context would have necro’d a thread? Pht, whatever, I like the article.

7 Likes

To bully, and watch their forum friends back it up and excuse it. Flip it any way you like, that’s exactly what the title of this post was, and defending that because of some past perceived slights is just trying to excuse bullying.

11 Likes

There’s context here to Dreadmoore that a lot of newbies don’t get. There was some hostility here in BFA and Shadowlands. He’s not being a bully, he’s just being righteously indignant.

5 Likes

I take exception to this!

I’d say Forum acquaintances. Fellow forum goer.

Opinions can change depending on the topic. In one thread, people could be getting along like friends if they agree, but be vicious to each other in another thread when they don’t.

1 Like

People are so weird.

3 Likes

More than likely it’s because so many Night Elf Druids were doing Dreamtime Duty during the Long Watch.

Malfurion and the rest weren’t just collecting zzzs in the Barrow Dens.

That doesn’t excuse bullying, it gives it context, sure. It’s still bullying though, and meant to other and make fun of. And nothing about that is righteous nor will it ever be.

1 Like

You were not here during the time when the NE’s were the bullies. This is reactive anger steeped in few years of bullying. It’s just a title aimed at one specific person, not a group of people.

There was a single poster who claimed that Ardenweald was not Night Elf content despite it revolving around Y’sera and Tyrande saving NE souls.

5 Likes

Oh, no, I know all about the hostility in BFA. It’s part of why I left the forums for so long, and honestly a small part of why I left the game. There’s enough justifiable righteous indignation on all sides for us to just, like, have a huge bonfire party of righteous indignation, hurling insults and toasted marshmallows at each other for at least the next two expansions if we didn’t have anything better to do. Which I hope we all do. It just seems weird to express it in the subject line of a post that just links to a pretty interesting article. Also kind of weird to bring it up just…out of the blue. I mean, I haven’t been around very consistently, but are people really still picking random fights with each other over a small subset of nelf players?

6 Likes

I’d wager there’s atleast once per week where a thread somehow devolves into everyone yelling about Night Elves and/or Teldrassil, yeah.

Which is ironic since a lot of people hate the over exposure NE are getting, whether it be from for story saturation or just disliking the content. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I wasn’t picking “Random fights” with anyone, but that you feel so personally offended by my being correct about Ysera suggests that you’re one of the aggrieved parties in regards to “”“Ysera isn’t nelf content.”""

I posted the thread because wowhead updated with yet another slab of “Ysera is nelf content”

1 Like