You're the CEO of blizzard entertainment

delete entire phone game division

fire everyone in charge of class design, class balance and replace them with new and younger people.

force raiding to 8-10 man teams for mythic or get rid of raiding altogether. one or the other.

probably stop carl on duty from being a yearly release and instead make them put more effort into being quality games, not the same crap on repeat but with slightly different maps

take money and start anti-corporation movement and run ads on radio and television, put up billboards declaring corporations evil and that they need to go

I’d immediately appoint Shreds to my position, or to the highest position which the board would allow me to appoint him.

Anything I want because I probably have a $100m severance package so…

(Recognising that CEOs don’t get involved in minute game details)

• All employees get a living wage, and full benefits, plus an independent HR Ombudsperson.
  • Profit sharing for all employees. No redesignating actual employees as “contractors”. Executive bonuses indexed to employee profit sharing.
  • World of Starcraft
  • Blizzcon gets divided up by Region. Blizzcon (Vegas), Blizzcon Europe, Blizzcon Asia Pacific
  • In recognition that mobile games fade fast, and MMOs keep customers over long periods, 20% of mobile gaming profits are channelled into MMO development and increasing CS staff.
  • Every MMO expansion purchased within a month of launch gets you 10% off future expansions. Yes it stacks.
2 Likes

Just to be SUPER controversial, I would give all raids the same ILVL drops, and titles/mounts/toys/pets can only be earned by solo queue LFR.

Normal - Mythic raiding will only be done because people want the challenge.

2 Likes

I’d give the game to the players.

Give Worgen tails.

shoot, i give tail options to ALL races. we lore explain it as a transmutation magic created by the collaboration of Alchemists, Engineers, Scribes, and Mages. and some extra assistance from Transmoger experts the Ethereals. Party illusion magic. rogue disguises. its a real team effort imparting the skills needed to allow Barber shop workers to step up their game.

tail options include Dragon tails, Fox tails, wolf tails, cat tails. birb tails. multiple tails. tail accessories. sizes, lengths and styles.

this is the expansion feature TAILored to the NEW tale of customized identity~

:coffee: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I am guessing this did not go over well?

1 Like

i ain’t gonna lie i wouldn’t care about wow like bobby don’t it ain’t losing money so.

catgirls in wow pls

2 Likes

saying it would get me a permaban here, no doubt.
Lots of firings, leave it at that.

1 Like

The amount of people who think the CEO is a dev… ouff.

I figured it out.
If Im CEO, Im making every person involved with the decision making at blizzard type out the word “DELETE” 453,729 times.
If they wont, theyre fired

Suspend any other game development until WoW is well developed.

Shut down the company and lay off everyone. :smirk_cat:

Like a true gamer.

Coca1ne, duh

Sell it off.

This idealogy is EXACTLY why wow and blizzard is struggling right now.

Probably quit. I’d only be qualified for accounting or the music departments. I know how to run a budget and am a musichead.

Fire the entire C level executive suite as well has the head of HR. Rebuild.

I first would make sure the mage tower brought back the old feral druid forms that were lost in the legion expansion. Then, I would allow more customization options for characters so people can express themselves more, and I would allow DragonKin to be tamed by hunters. I would make new classes that include blood magic, dark rangers (even as a spec for hunters), and other healing classes. I would take the divide away from the horde and the alliance and allow players to go through a questline to be with the opposite faction if they chose or to be neutral/friendly with both or neither even.

I have thought about this a lot.