You're Not Mad Enough

One last thing about the feedback.

Please, before the next xpac in the saga, actually read the shaman forums and accommodate us. If you go back in the shaman forums since BC you will find many common threads. I know ALL of the feedback you listen to is closed and internal, but just one time listen to the community. I dont expect it to happen for the war within, but for the next xpac please listen.

Thank you.

1 Like

This is one my worst purchases this year the dev team really baited Shamans, how is it that almost every iteration of Shaman is better than retail

3 Likes

The ability to click on Warlock Closets.

2 Likes

Im so mad i rerolled out of shaman. I almost always start every expansion playing my shammy this will be the first one im not even thinking about picking him up even in the top 4.

1 Like

Please god no. The shaman fourms are full of terrible takes. If anything they should just drop the act and just have direct conversations with theorycrafters.

Maybe they should look at what made shaman good and fun in the past and go from there while adressing actual current issues. Talent/button bloat, poor defensives, “forced/unfun” talents (looking at you pwave)

That’s a good idea in concept…

See here’s the thing… I’ve never seen anyone claim our defenses don’t need to be looked at or actually added in.

However, “button bloat” is a very hot button issue. Some people seem to only enjoy playing this class because it has so many buttons to push. I’m not a fan of this myself, but I’ve got work arounds.

Now Talents and the talent trees in general… yeah those really need to be looked at. That said I’m not sure I agree with the general principles that the dev’s are using to shape talent trees in general. I for one am not impressed that the Blood Spec requires two points invested to gain access to the Summoned Sword line of skills… and that’s just an example from a class that has been getting attention.

I very much do not think this is the case. If they could retain the same mechanical complexity, damage profile, and gameplay loop with less buttons then hell yea. Nobody is sitting here going “oh yes all my buttons, the varied APM feels so good”.

Action Bloat on the other hand is a different topic and that is where problems can be addressed. Things like the GCD requirement to get Pwave setup on 6+ targets for Enhance and Ele can be reduced with some changes while not mechanically changing the loop. You don’t need to change the number of buttons the specs have but you can reduce the number of button presses needed to get 6 flameshocks out and fire off your lightning bolt.