Your rarest title?

My rarest titles would probably be the Undying and the Insane.

I still consider myself lucky to have gotten The Immortal and The Undying from Naxx in wotlk before they were removed. Can’t say there are many of us left :blush:

3 Likes

This should be a perma title.

Mine is “The Insane” :smiley:

1 Like

Mistwalker

Doesn’t surprise me on the original vanilla mounts. They were removed before many people were able to save enough gold to buy one. Then they added in the option to trade in your old mount for a new mount.

1 Like

my top 5 rarest titles:
Hordebreaker
Peacekeeper
Brawler
Patron of War
Flamebreaker

it’s not “the Esteemed”.

It’s “Esteemed Name”, and it looks silly.
(but i’ll continue to wear the title on this one, just because.)

-please tell one of the “higher ups” that this needs rectifying.
Not only does it look silly, the syntax is different to every other rep title.

3 Likes

Definitely not many left. While I’ve played on low pop/quiet servers for years, I’ve only seen one other one.

My rarest titles of Hand of A’dal and Camel-Hoarder.

1 Like

Site doesn’t work for me… I put in my char name, realm, US, and “Owned” … and after I click GO I get a list, but the list is all the titles…not just the ones I have.

Mine would be Legionnaire.

Semper Fi! :us:

1 Like

OG Private, Hand of A’dal and Champion of the Naaru

It could be because that toon hasn’t earned any titles. I know most are account-wide, but newer toons probably won’t be listed, so it brings you back to the main list. I found that when I tried to look up a deleted toon to see if it had my old titles. Sadly, that was the toon I chose to learn Dirge’s on.

Try your main?

# Name %
90 Loremaster 13.7
91 Talon Queen 13.4
96 Matron 11.7
98 of the Frostwolves 11.2
99 Darkspear Revolutionary 10.9
100 the Admired 10.9
102 Zookeeper 10.3
105 , Southshore Slayer 8.7
108 the Crazy Cat Lady 8.2
123 the Flamebreaker 5.8
126 Predator 5.6
145 Huntmaster 4.6
154 the Scenaturdist 3.6

ha finally got the silly site to show me mine. decided to copy and paste the entire last page.

This is the list using my hunter as the name to search for. Site was incredibly rude and would not list achievements for anything. Got it to do pets, then mounts, then it wouldn’t do pets anymore and then finally after a lot (and i mean alot) of tries it finally gave achievements.

Finally got it show Hermione’s achievements. Yay!! Progress.

# Name %
90 Loremaster 13.7
91 Talon Queen 13.4
96 Matron 11.7
98 of the Frostwolves 11.2
99 Darkspear Revolutionary 10.9
100 the Admired 10.9
102 Zookeeper 10.3
105 , Southshore Slayer 8.7
108 the Crazy Cat Lady 8.2
123 the Flamebreaker 5.8
126 Predator 5.6
154 the Scenaturdist 3.6
165 High Priest 2.9

I tried with my main. Maybe it’s because I’m using Firefox?

omg… i finally got it to work properly!

had to turn off all adblockers, go away and come back again, stand on one leg, and chant with a rock in my left hand, but it worked!
I was wrong about my rarest title… going back to edit my previous post! :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I must not be using the site correctly. I put in my char’s name, the realm, US, and “Owned.” I clicked GO. I then clicked “Last” and this is what I get. I swear this is ignoring my char name and just showing me all the titles. I tried Firefox and IE.

it’s not anything you’re doing wrong.
the site is super wonky.
when i enter your details, i’m seeing the same as you’re seeing.
(it thinks you’re a High Warlord… awesome!) :smiley:

I got from 36 to 80 in about 5 weeks but I stalled. I have to admit I am a bit jelly. :wink: Grats in advance though!

One of my guildmates took the time, and now has the title “The Insane”. :slight_smile: