Your rarest title?

My top 5:

1. Legionnaire
  2. Herald of the Titans
  3. the Proven Assailant
  4. Shadowblade
  5. Hand of A’dal

I’m not surprised by vanilla title being the rarest, but Herald of the Titan? How is it beating out endless and a’dal? herald was made so easy, the only hard part is just making sure all your gear is of the correct item level. I thought half the community would have it by now.

Don’t skip to last. Happened to me

I think that if I don’t have “The Patient” after ~10 years of playing, I should get to have “The Impatient”

( I doubt any of my titles are very rare - possibly “the Relic Hunter”? I tend to value titles more because of the memories of getting them or their applicability to my characters than their rarity; getting “the Explorer” on this character was a big deal to me, as it marked my transition from “trying WoW” to “ok, I guess I settling in here” )

I proudly have the Obsidian Slayer

1 Like

Either the celestial defender or immortal

2 Likes

WowRarity says my rarest is [Conqueror of Azeroth] but I have to agree with Ythisens it is WAAY too easy to earn, my next two rarest are Esteemed and (My personal favorite) Fire-Watcher.

The wowrarity list can’t be entirely right. It ranks Undying (challenging to get and long since removed) as less rare than Netherlord (which only takes completing the Warlock class campaign from Legion). Maybe because the first is account wide and the second is class specific? Still, it does point to some other titles I have that have to be fairly rare.

Headmaster, Predator, the Scenaturdist, the Stormbreaker, Lord of the Reins, and the Camel-Hoarder are all pretty high on the rarity scale due to rare drops or obscure actions. Undying, Hand of A’dal, and the Undaunted are all unavailable and thus have to be rarer than not. PvP titles can be pretty rare; I’ve got the Tactician, Veteran of the Horde, and Stone Guard.

I’ve no idea which is genuinely the rarest title I have.

Hero of the Alliance/Horde. Don’t currently have Gladiator, so that doesn’t count even though I’ve had it before.

mine is Huojin’s Fall (glad sanctum something)

Sergeant Major or maybe Guardian of Cenarius

I’d say my rarest is out of Esteemed, the Tactician or Conqueror of Azeroth if that’s still rare.

Tarren mill terror i guess, since i think you can no longer earn it. Correct me if im wrong

Edit: according to that site, mine is ,the unstoppable force

Archdruid according to that site. Next is the Crazy Cat Lady, and Illidari. If I didn’t lose my previous account I’d have some of the MoP rare titles.

I don’t know, that site seems a little off.

118 Brawler 6.6
120 Masked Chuckler 6.4
126 Predator 5.6
127 the Crazy Cat Man 5.5
134 Salty 5.2
138 , Champion of the Naaru 5.0
145 Huntmaster 4.6
147 of the Jungle 4.5
154 the Scenaturdist 3.6
163 Architect 3.1
173 the Stormbreaker 2.6
213 Conqueror 0.8
274 Warlord 0.0

I would think far more people got that garrison title and the hunter class quest title.

My 19 rogue has Sergeant title.

mines either going to be the tactician, bloodthirsty, any of the cutting edge titles i have or vanilla pvp titles.

i think for percentage wise rarity its going to be tactician. an extremely small amount of the playerbase has it. and blizz made it even harder to get now with the pvp changes. looking at more of the thread: i didnt think proven assailant/predator/ crazy cat/hand of adal etcs were rare. most of them were easy to get. there should of been one for completing all 36/36 mage towers. cause id have that too.

High Warlord, god that was a grind back in Vanilla and now I got friends saying I should do it again when classic comes out. My god no, I choose life!

3 Likes

Heres my Field Marshall I said I had, looks so good with Warswords of the Valajar :grinning:

1 Like

Apparently “Black Ram” is the 3rd rarest mount, after two Gladiator mounts.

Clicking next also says “Oops… something went wrong,” but oddly only for the titles section. I can view mounts, pets and achievements just fine.