Your Opinion On the Phase Release Rate?

Scroll down, BWL isn’t until phase three.

Ya…I know…

Just kinda dumbfounded here. This is not the topic.

I know exactly what is in each phase lol.

Just to clarify. I am asking if you have a source for your claims here.

Is there any source you can provide that states that BWL could be a year away AND a source that says the early phases will likely come faster?

I never said phase two could be a year away. Someone else did and you responded that they would not leave a year gap between BWL and ZG. It looked like you didn’t know what was in each phase. As for a source on BWL possibly being a year away, they never announced release dates for the content phases so a year is possible. I don’t think they will wait nearly that long, but it is technically possible.

As for phase pacing, I already told you. It was in one of the pre-classic interviews done back in June/July. Ion was asked about the release rate of content phases and he said that they weren’t set in stone, but that the first couple phases would probably happen faster than the later ones. I’m not digging through that massive pile of interviews to find the specific one where he said that.

/facepalm. I just…can’t anymore.

Ya you absolutely did. And NO WHERE did I say ANYTHING regarding a year gap between BWL and ZG. No where.

Ya you did.

Ok so no source. Thanks.

I can’t do this anymore. This is going to give me a damn aneurysm.

Have a good day.

I think you already had the aneurysm. Pay attention to the names of people posting, that should save a lot of confusion in the future.

Lets act like you’re right. Congrats!

/thread

lol you nerd

You know it!

At this rate classic will be done with all content right when Shadow Lands is released.

I just want BGs. After those release, they could take 5-10 years to release AQ/Naxx for all I care.

Prepared for what? MC and Ony are all on farm in every single guild I’ve ever seen recruit in LFG, the pugs can clear MC. No fire resist.

What do people need more time to prepare for? Leveling 2 alts and amassing a million gold for no reason??
You gotta step back and ask yourself what’s actually necessary and what is just your compulsion.

1 Like

I like how you didn’t post on your classic character so no one can call you out on your “gm of the best guild” claim

Ummm. I’m Nekrage of Kirtonos leader of The Oran’Thul.

Try me.

jumping the gun, big time, should have been well after the holidays, like february

Changed it for you :slight_smile:

Do your research now.

I wish Blizz would slow it way down. But for me personally, if things roll out fast and the game suffers for it then it will break my addiction and I can go back to my other more state of the art video games without much thought. If it slows down and bgs don’t wreck world pvp as much as I think they will…then I’ll keep paying for and playing Classic for a long long time.

Leave the game at phase 2 for a year.

Honestly any release date would be fine with me . . . . but I think there should be at least 30 days between announcement and go live. People are all playing different games to suit themselves. Give everyone time to adjust their priorities before the next phase release. A week or two notice is not enough.

This is my point of view as well. Blizzard needs to stop focusing on the zoomers who do not care about being anywhere but the very end. Let that type go play in the bfa theme-park. For goodness sake, let we who begged for this project for over a decade enjoy it.

In essence:

STOP USING CLASSIC AS BFA DROUGHT FILLER CONTENT

1 Like

Nothing is stopping you from pvping at the current time. If you chose a pve server, you’ll get no sympathy. I suspect that what you want is less about pvp, and more about loot.