Your Opinion On the Phase Release Rate?

2 years? LOL You’re lucky to get a year, maybe! I want to raid ZG. I don’t want to run MC more than statistically possible.

No, they said it could be a year until BWL. I think you may be misinformed on what is coming in each phase.

It has been stated (in at least one of the pre-classic interviews) that phases won’t be released at a consistent rate and that the early phases were likely to come faster than the later phases.

Lets act like that makes sense.

Yes. 2 years for all content. You know…like the original timeline?

Trust me. I live and breath Classic WoW. I know what is coming in every phase.

Source for your claim?

Original timelime? WTF nobody EVER said that would be the case. EVER. It will be in the order of, but not a minute for minute clone of content released.

You people have got some complete misinformation going on.

The ORIGINAL timeline of Classic/Vanilla WoW. You know? The one 15 years ago?

Or perhaps you think this is a new game. I think you have some complete misinformation going on.

Scroll down, BWL isn’t until phase three.

Ya…I know…

Just kinda dumbfounded here. This is not the topic.

I know exactly what is in each phase lol.

Just to clarify. I am asking if you have a source for your claims here.

Is there any source you can provide that states that BWL could be a year away AND a source that says the early phases will likely come faster?

I never said phase two could be a year away. Someone else did and you responded that they would not leave a year gap between BWL and ZG. It looked like you didn’t know what was in each phase. As for a source on BWL possibly being a year away, they never announced release dates for the content phases so a year is possible. I don’t think they will wait nearly that long, but it is technically possible.

As for phase pacing, I already told you. It was in one of the pre-classic interviews done back in June/July. Ion was asked about the release rate of content phases and he said that they weren’t set in stone, but that the first couple phases would probably happen faster than the later ones. I’m not digging through that massive pile of interviews to find the specific one where he said that.

/facepalm. I just…can’t anymore.

Ya you absolutely did. And NO WHERE did I say ANYTHING regarding a year gap between BWL and ZG. No where.

Ya you did.

Ok so no source. Thanks.

I can’t do this anymore. This is going to give me a damn aneurysm.

Have a good day.

I think you already had the aneurysm. Pay attention to the names of people posting, that should save a lot of confusion in the future.

Lets act like you’re right. Congrats!

/thread

lol you nerd

You know it!

At this rate classic will be done with all content right when Shadow Lands is released.

I just want BGs. After those release, they could take 5-10 years to release AQ/Naxx for all I care.

Prepared for what? MC and Ony are all on farm in every single guild I’ve ever seen recruit in LFG, the pugs can clear MC. No fire resist.

What do people need more time to prepare for? Leveling 2 alts and amassing a million gold for no reason??
You gotta step back and ask yourself what’s actually necessary and what is just your compulsion.

1 Like

I like how you didn’t post on your classic character so no one can call you out on your “gm of the best guild” claim

Ummm. I’m Nekrage of Kirtonos leader of The Oran’Thul.

Try me.

jumping the gun, big time, should have been well after the holidays, like february

Changed it for you :slight_smile:

Do your research now.