Your mount ignores your call in the maw

Yeah, well, I didn’t want to team up with you anyway Mr. Gargon! I can go my own way.

sob Why did you leave me!? I loved you!

10 Likes

Still trying to figure out how my Mechano-hog can ignore my call.

18 Likes

yeah super fun content thanks again Blizzard for making a timeless isle completely devoid of anything that made timeless isle fun and without a mount.

super glad they listened to feedback for the maw.

6 Likes

I’m lucky, I won’t ignore myself calling um…myself in the maw.

4 Likes

it’s a mechano-hog, it ignores everything

3 Likes

I can understand living mounts…but machine mounts? Why can’t my 100k motorcycle come to me when I need it? Its a vehicle not a living dragon mount.

1 Like

The way the maw is designed it’s like they’re purposely trying to keep you out…

1 Like

hopefully with the ability to fly mounts in shadowlands zones in the next patch, we will also use land mounts or not flymounts, or normal mount in other words is used on the Maw.

anyway it would not have an advantage alone the druids, Shamans, Worgens and those who are with those of Nightfae covenant.

“Your Mechanohog doesn’t think you’re cool enough anymore.”

3 Likes

Despite literally being forged to be the stuff of nightmares…my Warforged nightmare still refuses to answer my call…you’d think it’d feel right at home in the Maw…

4 Likes

They should have let us use the sea turtle in the maw as the only mount since it moves at walking speed.

Strange, my corridor creeper answers promptly whenever I call.

Can you blame them? That place is terrible

1 Like

THey have already said ground mounts will be useable in the Maw in 9.1

This was announced at Blizzconline

3 Likes

Can you blame them?! Who wants to go there? It is completely understandable they would ignore their masters to avoid that place lmao :joy:

1 Like

and that’s this the end the Thread…

I locked it in my basement. :grin:

still trying to figure out how i ignore my own call when i drink my potion of sandstone drake.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The maw sucks with or without a mount. I got the TC mount asap. It did no good. Still a crappy place to play.

2 Likes