Your mount ignores your call in the maw

-pokes the Mechanohog- Didn’t know that my ride became sentient.

My wife is always ignoring my calls. So, this is nothing new to me.

4 Likes

I am my mount.

2 Likes

Made in the same factory as Ricky Zoom

2 Likes

Headless Horseman mount should work, and the Dreadsteed.

1 Like

Best band ever.

1 Like

The silly thing is that my Hawkstriders would never ignore my call, no matter where I am. Them ignoring my call while I’m in the Maw is unconstitutional.

It’s okay. Your gargon is just frightened of the big blue nipple man.

Also… Obligatory laughs in worgen/druid.

2 Likes

If anything, I would be MORE surprised if inanimate objects DID heed our calls.

my Twisted Corridors mount works just fine…

we cant all be nobles, though. The world needs footmen.

1 Like

Yes, but why leave a feature everyone hates in place for another 5 to 6 months (from Blizzcon date).

Just because reasons?

Usually we have to re-earn flying every expac. Now we have to re-earn normal mounting for maw, then re-earn flying for the “covenant zones”, then maybe re-earn flying for the maw again? That’s three things people hate doing in one expac, for basically no reason.

‘Your lie in April’
Druid and Worgen mounts do work

Runs past in Spirit Raptor Form
“NERRRRRRRRD!”

2 Likes

it turns out that the global positioning system doesn’t work when there’s no globe to position

1 Like

THey aren’t going to have flying in the Maw . It is going to be timeless isle without the fun as for earning using mounts ,I believe once 9.1 launches we just get it.

I’m sure it will be behind some arbitrary timegating thing.
Because why wouldnt it.

Argus sucked with or without a mount and I assume the Maw is the same way… I’m glad I can ignore it (for now).

1 Like

Hopefully the new areas will be completely different. Cause if it’s even close I may just bail till the next xpac. I’m not spending a year+ bound to a place I despise.

1 Like

Because if they don’t allow us to use mounts right away in the maw in 9.1 the main questing hub then the patch will d.o.a.

1 Like

Remember when the nerfed the water strider “to encourage mount diversity and to not make one mount dominant for one particular form of travel” blahblahblahblahblahblah.

Where’d that logic go for the maw mount? If people do TC, just let them use any mount.

It’s funny how the narrative only applies when convenient for them.

2 Likes