Your most wanted playable race(s)

Ethereal

3 Likes

They can’t. They don’t show enough on the minimap. It’s all their fault.

(Hey Blizzard made this line up. Don’t blame me. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

1 Like

That was in BC. He’s body was imprisoned in the vault of the wardens because being taken by Gul’dan during the third invasion by the Burning Legion. He just got his spirit back. As for our vampire queen we killed her and saw her dead body. I don’t see her retuning it’s been so many expansions since she died and she hasn’t been mentioned at all anymore. Only a small cameo in Shadowlands by her soul.

1 Like

Worgen with a tail.

2 Likes

Whatever elf model Alleria has. So curvy and shaped, so sexy. Give me.

1 Like

Mok’nathal mostly because maybe we’d have more reason to see Rexxar more involved in Horde politics and story and I’d like that

1 Like

SKELETONs

2 Likes

Illidan being imprisoned was a retcon.

1 Like

I want to play a cockroach monk.

Succubi and Succubus

1 Like

It wasn’t? We saw him in the vault of the wardens. He died and his soul went to the twisting nether. He literally said that himself.

1 Like

I’d like to see what playing a dryad would be like. They could be an allied race for the alliance and a perk is having mount max speed available from the start.

1 Like

Ogres should have been in game for Horde a long time ago…

6 Likes

Should have been a launch race for Horde instead of Undead. Just as Alliance should have launched with Blood Elves, not Night Elves.

1 Like

Honestly I just want to be night elf druid on the horde side

Or let Dracthyr be druids

I had hoped some of the shadowlands races would become an option but I guess not

1 Like
  • Gnolls: Love the new model
  • Tuskarr: Again, love the new model :smiley:
  • Wildhammer: They deserve their own spot just like the Bronzebeard and Dark Iron. Blizz opened that can of worms when they gave us the updated Dark Iron
  • Ogre: Been part of the Horde for a long time. There are NPC models that are reasonably sized. Especially when they updated the model in WoD

I didn’t know I wanted that until you made that post. :hugs:

3 Likes

As I said, that was a retcon. Before the retcon he was dead. There was no one sneaking his body off somewhere in TBC. He was dead, done for, kaput.

1 Like

Drakonids.

2 Likes

Exactly, pre-retcon.

Exactly, after re-writing his death years earlier in TBC.

Yes, we saw her body. We’ve seen many bodies that weren’t dead apparently after retcons.

Of course we won’t. But the title of the topic isn’t Your Most Wanted Playable Races except …

1 Like

Old Gods both of these!

3 Likes