so both plural AND singular?
:wink:

maybe throw in an Incubus with the lot :smile:

3 Likes

LOL! Thanks that’s what I meant :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Tortollans

4 Likes

This should’ve been in place of Kul Tiran, imo.

Drust should’ve been two the two factions still existing: those who followed Gorak Tul and those who helped the Kul Tirans.

Those Drust could’ve been an in-between height. Humans evolved from Vrykul, there could’ve been Drust in between. That way, they could fit through doorways.

But alas… we got a “race” that makes no sense.

1 Like

Fire mages

1 Like

Druids of the Flame, Nerubians (The one I want most.), Naga, Ogres, Gnolls, Kelfin, Jinyu/Ankoan, Furbolg, Mantids, Broken, Lost Ones, Eredar/Man’ari, Mok’Nathal, Wildhammer, Saurok, Sethrak, Nethrazim, Hozen, Taunka, Tortollans, Tuskarr, Night Elf Worgen, Ethereals, Mogu, Vrykul, Centaurs, and others.

3 Likes

I wanna play a big fat two headed ogre anything.

5 Likes

Ogres. The fact that Horde still don’t have ogres is a travesty.

Naga, Ethereal, and Vrykul are all tied for second.

Man’ari are what I’d love above all else, but I’d settle for draenei just getting the customization for it and playable warlocks.

5 Likes

Gnoll, Furblog and of course Murlock.

3 Likes

botani, give me my plant people!

too many games give us the tolkein races then just default to animal people or remixes of elves.

2 Likes

Tall, red, fel-infused draenei mommys.

3 Likes

Ogres for Horde
Naga for Ally

3 Likes

Furbolg for the Horde! :fist:

I go over it in my thread but I don’t think the furbolg would ever go Horde honestly.

Horde regularly messes them up for little to no reason or uses them as tools. Or target practice.

2 Likes

Broken Draenei and Ogres :heart:

2 Likes

I just want a gnome boomkin.

Top pick: Actual High Elves for Alliance, since they would have made more sense to give than Void Elves.

Additionally: Satyrs! I absolutely love their models in Ardenweald, and think they’d be a fun race addition that would bring something a bit different to the table for male characters.

I knew I forgot one.
Horde saved them from Yrel, would be neat to see the Children of the Plants and Breakers to become friends.

Drakonid and perhaps Saberon

The Vorkai, Gnolls, and Saberon

Would love a Saberon Shaman, Vorkai Hunter, and Gnoll of pretty much any class