Your most wanted playable race(s)

I’m happy with the races we have, I just want more class options.

1 Like

Ogres and Gnolls. Preferably horde. More undead customizations.

2 Likes

Ethereals.

1 Like

Hozen (H)
Ginyu (A)
Ogre (H)
Vrykul (A)
Arakkoa (A)
Sethrak (H)
Mogu (N)

2 Likes

Always ogre. They’ve been a part of the horde longer than most races. It’s a shame they didn’t come out as an allied race instead of tauren with moose antlers and orcs with different skin and eye colors.

1 Like

I want to be a hot 2 thick 2 headed ogre babe

1 Like

Ogres/Moknathal, Vrykul, and Sethrak. Not released as allied races, but proper races.

2 Likes

Saurok should have been it!

2 Likes

I will pay ingame gold to have mecha gnomes removed from the game.

1 Like

That could have been so much more interesting. There are some really cool looking mecha gnomes in game that look much better.

1 Like

Funny thing is, before they became an allied race, they were called junker gnomes, Blizz renamed them and did real mechagnomes a real disservice.

“Mechagnomes (previously referred to as junker gnomes by Blizzard”

2 Likes

Crab people! :crab:

Murloc. Except we all know if that were to happen it would be a Horde race.

1 Like

Broken dreani, eradar, northrend Buffalo Tauren, sethrak (mostly this is just my dreani having tail envy, those snakes have beautiful tails) scrawny kul tiras human, Naga (I forsee the tail causing issue but have the have humanoid legs on land like siren and mermail legends)

1 Like

Furbolgs should be alliance.

3 Likes

No covenant factions.

The “good” Mogu from BFA. Vrykul. New Drakenoids. Tuskarr.

No more faction races, all new races neutral. Let people play what they want.

2 Likes

Very much agree with this.

The Horde doesn’t treat them very well in most cases and they’ve long been allied to various degrees with the Night Elves.

I have a whole thread on it actually…

2 Likes

As well as the space goats. They could just add the furbolgs you do quests for in the space goat area.

3 Likes

Aye. The Stillpine are one of the easiest ways they could add in the furbolg to the Alliance.

3 Likes

Murloc warlock.

1 Like