Your most wanted playable race(s)

Crab people! :crab:

Murloc. Except we all know if that were to happen it would be a Horde race.

1 Like

Broken dreani, eradar, northrend Buffalo Tauren, sethrak (mostly this is just my dreani having tail envy, those snakes have beautiful tails) scrawny kul tiras human, Naga (I forsee the tail causing issue but have the have humanoid legs on land like siren and mermail legends)

1 Like

Furbolgs should be alliance.

3 Likes

No covenant factions.

The “good” Mogu from BFA. Vrykul. New Drakenoids. Tuskarr.

No more faction races, all new races neutral. Let people play what they want.

2 Likes

Very much agree with this.

The Horde doesn’t treat them very well in most cases and they’ve long been allied to various degrees with the Night Elves.

I have a whole thread on it actually…

2 Likes

As well as the space goats. They could just add the furbolgs you do quests for in the space goat area.

3 Likes

Aye. The Stillpine are one of the easiest ways they could add in the furbolg to the Alliance.

3 Likes

Murloc warlock.

1 Like

Ethereal

3 Likes

They can’t. They don’t show enough on the minimap. It’s all their fault.

(Hey Blizzard made this line up. Don’t blame me. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

1 Like

That was in BC. He’s body was imprisoned in the vault of the wardens because being taken by Gul’dan during the third invasion by the Burning Legion. He just got his spirit back. As for our vampire queen we killed her and saw her dead body. I don’t see her retuning it’s been so many expansions since she died and she hasn’t been mentioned at all anymore. Only a small cameo in Shadowlands by her soul.

1 Like

Worgen with a tail.

2 Likes

Whatever elf model Alleria has. So curvy and shaped, so sexy. Give me.

1 Like

Mok’nathal mostly because maybe we’d have more reason to see Rexxar more involved in Horde politics and story and I’d like that

1 Like

SKELETONs

2 Likes

Illidan being imprisoned was a retcon.

1 Like

I want to play a cockroach monk.

Succubi and Succubus

1 Like

It wasn’t? We saw him in the vault of the wardens. He died and his soul went to the twisting nether. He literally said that himself.

1 Like