Your Mage can do stuff! So, DO STUFF!

Is it percentage-based or does it have a base mana cost?

I love tanks that dont know how to pull.
I love Hunters that dont know how to control their pets.
I love Locks that start to seed before tank has established threat.
I love Mages that start to AoE before the tank has established threat.
I love Rogues that stay in melee range while a big AoE phase taking extra damage for no reason.
I love Druids that prehot only to pull aggro off tank. haven’t really played with a feral/boomkin. lol

Everyone has a problem with something be like me and just dont pug heroics. I’m not even attuned to SSC/TK. LOL

I like to shield warrior tanks. C’mon, you know you do it…

And, as a response, you double down on adding nothing to the discussion!

Bold move!

What’s next? Some ad hominems for good measure? Go for the hat trick!

lol… nah, I dont. I used too though. =)

Here is my response to you. Enjoy it.

/cancelaura Power Word: Shield

There’s absolutely no love lost between Kumasama and myself, but I’d much rather group with him than you. I’m not telling you how to play the game, I’m telling you I’d never waste my time being in a group with you because of how you play the game.

2 Likes

I’d group with any of y’all. Except I play on Classic only so grouping with folks on Retail would be difficult.

1 Like

Seems alien to me. I pay a lot of gold for those abilities, damn right I am using them.

1 Like

I was in a group this week with a mage who kept switching between schools of magic. He was speced frost but kept rotating in fireballs and arcane misses. Needles to say he didn’t top any damage meters.

I got so much footage of druids staying polymorphed in BGs, I could make a video solely dedicated to it.

But some ppl don’t understand the game as much as others, and this is player-wide, regardless of class chosen.

Ah, so you are now making assumptions about how I play without even knowing. This is a debate and just because I choose to debate one side of the discussion does not mean I engage in said activity or agree with the position.

People in the forums really need to chill out and stop getting so worked up and bent out of shape. A lot of what you read are people having a debate.

You just like to pick fights with people for its own sake.

No, this thread was started for people to dicuss the topic and have a friendly debate. I am providing a different viewpoint.

Now we are getting the true authentic tbc. Leave them alone. They make good players seem like pros.

Of course.

Using Fear in a dungeon is tricky business and should rarely be used, ime

1 Like

There are different mage specs that take advantage of at least two schools of magic and deal hella damage. Deep arcane/shatter is a good example.

Everyone plays and gears differently. Happily most dungeons are not so demanding that you require a meta, regardless of how many players might think otherwise.

I’m gonna be honest, I’d much rather have the additional combo point than the bleed from garrote. Being able to start up a 2 point slice and dice off the bat is very nice.

That said, I can wait a second and let it hit the tank first, or stun x and then switch to skull (having used the combo points).

Cheap shot is used for a good reason.