Your Latest Questions for the WoW Q&A -- Ask Here!

Why make a patch based around the Maw when it has been so wildly unpopular?

1 Like

Sethraks are a race that, as well as vulpes, got a lot of interest from players during BfA for their history in Vol’dun and their Loa, Sethralis.
Would it be possible that sethraks could, at some point in the future, be included as a playable race exclusive to the horde or the Alliance?
Or for both factions? :snake: :pray::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Have you considered a “Faction Defection” system? Meaning the Factions stay intact, but my character can choose to embark on a storyline that changes my Faction in game, regardless of race?

I’m hoping we kill this eye of the jailer and all of that nonsense goes away. It’s fun in Grand Theft Auto, but Grand Theft Warcraft is only great if you’re a paladin

What plans do you have for class tuning/gameplay/talents that weren’t fully ready after changes in beta, examples arms and fury warriors, ele shaman, enh shaman, havoc DH? As this is a major content patch will we see some changes in talents, and more targeted buffs outside of the current ones being done in 9.05

Can we get an update on what kinds of additions to character customization to expect? Such as the worgen form that only recieved fur and eye colors (and maybe some beard options for the males?) During the last wave. Perhaps gilnean style jewelry, optional tails, non-hunched posture for males, or snout customization?

3 Likes

Customization was one of the biggest selling points for Shadowlands, so why isn’t more being added throughout the expansion as promised? There has been so much feedback, yet all the effort and passion from the fans and content creators falls flat. We feel ignored.

2 Likes

Will worgen be receiving a possible tail option and more customization in this expansion or the next ones?

1 Like

Of all the core races, the worgens are the ones who had the least amount of new customizations options for their core form aka the lupine form.
Is it planned to have tailed worgens like in Hearthstone, unhunched males, gilnean jewelries for the human form etc…?

1 Like

Will we see a return of bodyguards like we had in Legion and Nazjatar for BFA? Also will there be any kind of class challenge appearances to obtain?

Cosmetic feral druid glyph for the Saberon cat form: Ever possible? (Please =w=)

1 Like

Any plans to meaningfully expand on professions next patch? During the beta cycle professions seemed on track for almost a soft rework, but in the end they feel a bit stale and outdated.

1 Like

Any plans to address the effects of certain aspects of AoE target capping? The spec balance in mythic+ is pretty rough, atm

Any plans to turn on the anima taps a bit? The drought feels very oppressive, especially once you’re at the point where you need 10, 15k anima to upgrade your buildings or acquire a meaningful cosmetic reward. This will only get exacerbated if I end up switching covenants in 9.1 and beyond

3 Likes

Why do the Blizzard team ignore SV hunter like it doesn’t exists?

1 Like

I believe the playerbase will agree that the Anduin storyline should be different from that of Arthas, but some people are sceptical that this will actually be the case, and are anticipating a kind of reboot. What is your response? Can you promise us surprises? Thanks.

2 words
Nightborne customization

Nightborne need some love we lack alot of features

arcane flow hairstyles, little bit rework on the model and squinty eyes for nightborne will make many of us so much happy, please consider implement it to the game :heart:

3 Likes

Will Allied Races inc Void Elves receive new customization by the end of Shadowlands?

3 Likes

I started playing Shadowlands after skipping quite a few expansions. The allied races look cool but they are locked for me. I can’t even figure out which quest chains are necessary to unlock them. When do you plan to just let us use the new races?

Similarly, is there any plan to unlock Kul Tiran flying for players who skipped BfA without making us do an onerous grind through old content and irrelevant WQs?

What is the plan for upgrading legendaries past iLvl 235?

Is there a plan to make the base items for legendaries more balanced in cost? Right now cloth is cheap but leather is devastatingly expensive.

Finally, you recently banned software keycloning but that doesn’t seem to have made any impact on issues with botters overfarming herb and mining nodes. I still see 5-boxers picking nodes. I also keep having issues with herbs disappearing before I can get to them, most likely because of 5-boxers in other layers. What is the next step you plan to take in order to make mining and herbalism less frustrating for normal players again?

Will Emeni’s story and history be continued through Chains of Domination and onward?

I am quite found of her and the Sethrak.

:snake::pray:

1 Like