Your Latest Questions for the WoW Q&A -- Ask Here!

Will we finally be able to solo Legion raids?

With the cosmetic side of the game getting more focus as of late, can we see a return of visible Quivers for the hunter class, whenever a bow/crossbow is used?

(Preferably with a few different options that suit Arrows for bows as well as other ones which are made for Bolts for crossbows)

+++ To this. I know PVP-specific stats had their problems but I don’t see how it can be so hard to make PVP gear the best for PVP and PVE gear the best for instanced PVE (obviously not for outdoor PVE, I don’t want PVP players to feel weak in world content either.)

Will there be any significant class reworks? Some classes feel clunky to play rotation wise, or don’t have enough in their tool kit to be desirable.

I already asked my question, and I am hoping I didn’t have to re-post it here just for it to have a chance to be picked today.

1 Like

TBC:

What is your plan to combat the extreme botting from classic into TBC? The current anti bot system you have been running for classic is working but too slow, Do you have plans on upgrading this anticheat for TBC?

Will Blizzard make any attempts to curate servers better than classic in the months leading up to TBC? ie: Will you open up some avenues that allow people on high population factions to move to lower-population faction servers instead of just blindly opening server transfers for everyone from one place to another?

On Pagle, as an example, we have had the highest alliance population of any servers since release, albeit with a sizable horde pop at the beginning. Because of our overall population, a full server lock from transfers was implemented and we slowly hemorrhaged to server transfers from ~1200+ horde in phase 3-4 to ~300 now with 98% of the server being alliance. Everyone left is sure that we can keep the ball rolling until TBC, but without some sort of active curation attempt we’re likely doomed past classic just because of how hard it is to access resources and natural attrition.

1 Like