Your Latest Questions for the WoW Q&A -- Ask Here!

Hi,

In the new raid you mentioned us seeing some farmiliar faces.

Does this mean we will finally see arthas?

2 Likes

Why are you doubling down on this storyline that is destroying 15 years of forsaken identity?

4 Likes

Can we still get the Gooey Slimesaber mount? I also really want a pegasus mount for the kyrians!

3 Likes
  1. Have you considered solo queueing for rated PVP instances? There’s a video from Stoopz in Youtube introducing a great idea about it.

2. Are we getting more battlegrounds and epic battlegrounds?

3. Are there any plans to address player boosting? Right now, the lower PVP brackets are plagued with gladiators and buyers demolishing people trying to climb the ladder on their own. The Dungeon and Raid LFG tool is in its majority advertising from long RMT boosting sites, such as fatboss, wowvendor, etc.

4. Even when input broadcasting software has been banned from the game, there’s still a large population of druid bots taking advantage of hyper spawns, how are you planning to address this situation? Is there any chance to just remove the forced hyper spawn system or fix it? Are our reports being reviewed somehow?

5. The mount poll asked what mount do we want for free. Does this mean that we’ll be getting the rest of the mounts on the online shop by any chance?

6. Can you let Thrall meet his mom, once and for all, please?

7. Can we get Venthyr coats instead of cloaks?

5 Likes

Will there ever be a tameable skeletal cat hunter pet for us ailurophiles?

2 Likes

Latest question about the Shadowlands update.

So… No Shaman tank spec yet?

2 Likes

Flying unlock account wide or no? If it’s tied to renown, what happens if you switch covenant?

4 Likes

Will Trial of Style ever receive further attention? From what I’ve seen, Trial of Style has had no new transmog rewards to purchase for …at least three years, it seems like. Are we going to get any new transmogs? Warden armor or maybe other sets themed for playable races? HD Bikini armor? Some good looking plate robes? Anything like that? Will Trial of Style be made monthly instead of happening what …twice a year?

Or will the in-game store become the go-to for unique transmogs from here on out?

2 Likes

What I learned from the Blizzcon Shadowlands panel.

1. There will be a single new zone added to the maw.

2. We will be able to mount there.

3. There will be covenant specific transmogs.

My question for the QnA. Is that really it? We expected a new zone. We expected a new raid, we expected to fight Sylvanas eventually. We expected new transmogs and a season 2 switch.

Can we see the new zone? Do you have anything to show from that perspective? What about the raid? Other than saying “There are 10 bosses. Sylvanas and Kel’Thuzad are two of them” how about showing us a glimpse of the raid. A gameplay trailer perhaps?

I feel like I didn’t learn anything about 9.1 that I didn’t already know before. I feel like all I learned was what Blizz generally implements into their content patches, and have been implementing in their content patches since day 1.

“There will be a new raid, and it will have gear!”

Great… Thanks. Awesome panel.

3 Likes

I would like to know more about how the covenants will be changing the Maw (or some areas with a base of operations.

• Does this mean in some beginning areas of the maw we wont accrue attention from the jailer so we can kill more things as a catch up mechanic for those who have not played the maw each day or even each week, or new players that haven’t even gone to the maw?
1 Like

With Conduit upgrades being locked at 226 and sockets only being addable to season 1 gear, what are the plans for Venari going forward? Will there still be a reason to bother with Stygia?

3 Likes

While Zovaal (The Jailer) controls Anduin, can he tap into the powers of the Light/Void?

Do you have any plans to address classes that are struggling with single target and classes struggling with aoe? not just doing blanket aura buffs?

1 Like

Will there be a Rock N’ Roll Racing cross over event? Maybe a pet landmine that everyone should avoid?

1 Like

When are we going to see any more race heritage sets? Did you guys just forget about them or what?

4 Likes

Will flying be unlocked account-wide, once one character has completed the requirements, as it has been since WoD? And what, exactly, are the requirements?

4 Likes

Hi all!

Have the Warcraft devs had any more consideration about opening up solo queues for Island Expeditions? Under normal circumstances old content is adjusted to allow for soloing.

Are there any plans to award more anima in this patch? Playing catchup with anima sounds quite painful, especially if it’s for more than one toon. There’s so many ways to use it and we only get so much a week.

Are there any plans to implement a Maw intro skip for alts? It takes anywhere from 40-60 minutes to complete and like many of my fellow Azerothians, I have an army of alts to level. Time is so very precious when there’s much work to be done.

3 Likes

Is the increased drop rate for gear in raids the extent of your planned changes for raid gear?

When the VP system was announced, you talked about needing more time to come up with a solution for raid rewards - so is the drop rate increase a stopgap while you plan more complex changes for 9.1, or is that the change and you just decided to roll it out early after all?

Oof I second this question.

1 Like

Why do Tauren still have only 4 face options for females and 5 for males?

This was supposed to be the big customization expansion yet you guys still haven’t added a non-cleft-lipped face option. Can you guys finally make my character have the same mouth shape as in vanilla (i.e., not harelipped)?
Like :] not :3
cow not sheep/dog/panda/woodchuck/camel

Look, certain people complain about Horde not having a “pretty” durid race :roll_eyes: people love unicorns. Tauren are kind of a cow-horse hybrid already (see: mane). Give them fancy hair, non-derpy faces, perky ears, and a single horn option :money_with_wings: :moneybag: :money_with_wings: :moneybag: :money_with_wings: :moneybag:

1 Like