Your Latest Questions for the WoW Q&A -- Ask Here!

Given the delay in Shadowlands, which was pushed back to November launch and the fact that generally expansions launch in Fall.

And that we have no word about the release date of 9.1

Is shadowlands being rushed or is it taking its time, in order to reach the next expansions launch in 2022 or respectively in 2023.

If 2022 is the aim, would the expansion not be too short and if 2023 is the aim, will we perhaps see an extra patch such as 9.4 or is everything merely delayed?

1 Like

I just want to know why everything you do is making the game very unfriendly for players that want to play more than one character. This renown, time gating, multiple pyramid scheme of currency grind is hot garbage for any more than one character.

4 Likes
  1. Will the Torghast raid have Torghast powers as a mechanic for beating bosses?
    This would be fun.

2. When will we get more customizations for races or new races to play?

3. Why are so many items still not trnasmoggable? The entire game in the frame of perpetuity is based on cosmetics. Please let us mog things like Vile Fumigators mask and so many others.

4. Will we see Slime Cat, Book mount and Nerubian Swarmer in the future?

5. Why cant my hunter have a jellycat pet?

6. Is Ion ok? Im worried for him. He looked unwell and Feasel did most of the SL hype - he did well, but I’m worried for Ion.

Also thank you so much for adding simplistic covenant gear!

2 Likes

Can we expect to meet more heroes that will help us finally save Anduin?
On a similar note, prepare for someone’s twist or more character reveals throughout Chains of Domination or the Shadowlands expansion as a whole?

Perhaps Uther who we saw have a slight change of heart at the sight of the Alliance King? Maybe now he looks to regain his dignity and fight for what’s right for his people once more.
Possibly even Tiffin, Anduin’s mother, who had such an untimely passing and feels forgotten by most of the wow community? I really think it would be significant if Tiffin played a part meeting her son all grown up.

In other words, are there any other characters in the Warcraft lore that are being reintroduced to us as a special surprise that you’re able to share now?
Or for the matter, just confirm that there are more are coming our way?

1 Like

Will Worgen receive more customization options that make them look more like wolves, including more eye colors, tails, tattoos, jewelry, hairstyles, changing posture, more color and pattern options and height compatible with the lore?

2 Likes

Any plans regarding anima / covenant unlocks for alts? I have alts in each covenant, and it’s incredibly intimidating to stare at how much anima it would take to unlock even basic stuff like sanctum upgrades - not even looking at the prices for renown transmog pieces, which also seems high, even for mains.

1 Like

Is there any chance that we can get different or rotating mats for the profession world quests instead of of just the most common material in Shadowlands?

In regards to the jewel crafting profession: Is there any chance that we could get an item to create by combing the many gems we end up having stocked piled.

Fishing has been the same for a very long time. With the exception of the legion artifact that you could make that would enhance your experience. Are there any plans to spiff up fishing a bit? Maybe something that can be crafted by professions but use by all such as nets, dynamite, ect. that can help speed up fishing or make it more interesting?

Are you guys planning to do Allied race customizations in the future patches?
especially races like nightborne and lightforged draenei lacks alot in that department.

i would love to see arcane flow hairstyles and option for squinty eyes for nightborne

2 Likes

Where can I buy that rainbow blizzard shirt

I’d like to know more of the story of what’s going on in Azeroth during our absence. What became of the scourge, and the Cult of the Damned?

2 Likes

Any plans on revamping the LFG system? Half of the posts are advertisements and It’s particularly bad for PvP. Takes very long to find a partner/group and it’s very unintuitive.

The legendary base item patterns are extremely expensive to level, and the lower level ones sell for very little so there’s really no recouping cost until you get to the highest level ones (if then!) You can’t even vendor or DE them! It seems like the system is designed for players who are extremely AH focused to craft and sell items and everyone else to buy from them. What’s the purpose of that? Any plans to tweak the curve of increasing mat requirements or is it just going to skyrocket as ilevels increase? I like being able to craft things my friends and guildees need, but that’s largely not an option for these unless I invest a ton of gold and spend tons of time in game leveling all those patterns.

1 Like

What are the plans on adding more Allied Race customization by the end of Shadowlands and which races will be prioritized?

1 Like

In terms of new visual content, is there anything to tease about new character customizations? It was previously expressed that the team would like to do more of these after the overwhelmingly good reception in 9.0, and as someone that mains a tauren female I’m waiting with bated breath for more faces and jewelry, or a chiropractor.

4 Likes

Also on that note, can we get Mechagnome Demon Hunters?

1 Like

Will there be better, faster catch up systems in place for renown, conduits, soul ash, etc for alts in 9.1?

2 Likes

why is season one in phase two and not phase one? please change to phase one on site if its actually phase one like wowhead says

Will there be any new character customizations coming in CoD? Several races are still missing basic things like eye color options (Draenei, Lightforged, Dark irons, and Nightborne in particular).

Will there be any new Heritage Armor sets in CoD?

4 Likes

DRs and absorbs have been hurting the healing meta for a long time, so much so that there are many specs that don’t ever see World First because of this fact.

Are there any plans to finally address DRs and how they break what it means for healers?

Sincerely, an ignored Mistweaver

Can we get sanctum upgrades to be account bound? Renown isn’t the issue, anima is. I can’t fathom playing alts or even changing Covenants on my main when I’ve spent the better part of 3 months nonstop grinding anima.

Optional or not, completion is a big part of rolling alts for me. I didn’t skip unlocking their farms, garrisons, order halls, or ship upgrades. I won’t be skipping them with Covenants either. But man, the grind is real.

2 Likes