Your In-Game Reporting Isn't Helping

I was in the middle of a Temple of Hotmogu game and was kicked for being AFK even though I was my team’s top healer and actively engaged in combat the entire match.

I appear to be a victim of false spam reports on me. The players who did this should be banned. It’s unacceptable that I sit in a 15 minute debuff for “leaver” when I am actively supporting my team during an event!

Time frame: approximately 1:45-1:50 PM PST

To add insult to injury, when I go to report this there’s no way to do so. ZERO options in the automated support section in game or on the website. I just get the run around from a non-human lifeless text prompt that is ZERO help.

The non-participation reporting system should provide you time to get into combat if you weren’t. If it isn’t, that should be reported as a bug.

I am sorry, Ithost, but there is no reporting option for those reporting you. We have things built into the system that help with false reporting that is the extent of that. If you feel more should be done you’ll want to submit feedback through the submit a suggestion option located in the in-game help menu.

3 Likes

Is there another reason I was kicked then? I was literally removed and put into leaver status while I was mid combat. My entire group got leaver.

I couldn’t say, Ithost, I don’t have access to those systems. Are you certain you were removed as a non-participant? Or perhaps there was another issue that simply disconnected folks from the match?

In either case, a deserter debuff is possible as the game doesn’t track why you left or disconnected, only that you did.

3 Likes

I had the cat debuff for 15 minutes. My entire group was instantly kicked out of the battleground. We were a 5 man premade so I want to make sure this wasn’t an exploit to remove us from carrying. Assuming it was leaver status since I got the debuff.

I’ll just submit a bug report.

Then you want to submit a ticket.

You’ll need to put in a ticket. There are no GMs on the forums :wink:

Please also be sure to submit a bug report in-game.

Not really sure if putting in a ticket would help with this as GMs don’t usually handle Beta issues. Be sure to make a bug report in game about it. Hopefully with the next Beta server reset it can correct the issue.

2 Likes

Just to add, if you leave a BG for ANY reason you get the deserter debuff.

So if you and your group had a connection issue somewhere along the ij ternet path and for whatever reason re hat booted you, still get the debuff. The debuff does not care why you left only that you did leave.

3 Likes