Your guys thoughts on current warrior and going into 10.2

Alright cool, I saw on Subcreation people using lariat and a pair of legs for arms

Subcreation doesnā€™t list the embellishments you can slot on any crafted piece for some reason.

Ahh ok, maybe murlok IO then.

Any specific slots for the patchs?

Currently boots and legs, but legs happens to be a tier piece so that can be replaced.

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it.

Any chance I could see your UI setup? If not its understandable

I donā€™t mind, however its nothing special and its not even optimized, I have a rage bar and enrage/swing timer bar, some important stuff like WW stacks or sweeping strikes alongside bleed tracking for arms and a more centralized way to track buffs like Reck or Avatar.

If you feel okay linking your discord I can send you screenshots via that.

Iā€™m just looking for some ideas. I donā€™t use elvui and prefer a minimalist type setup.

Snoz#0440

Yeah mines not minimalist in the slightest lol but ill send it regardless, might inspire you.

I just wish arms felt like armsā€¦ I know mortal strike is high on the meters but the majority specially in keys the damage comes from spinning like a monkey or bleedsā€¦ Weā€™re basically affliction locks but wearing plate rn.

Been using unhinged now in keys and it feels better even though strength bonus from hurricane on ST hurts a little bit.

Been playing fury mostly lately.

Had some very good luck when my guild carried me through heroic last night.

Got askandur, essence, 3 pieces of heroic tier.

Will probably play with arms here a bit more

Woah no need to be rude, a warrior is a less useful paladin that canā€™t heal or bubble, or do anything much than throw a tantrum. You donā€™t like it? Boo hoo

You post something meant to get a reaction and act like this when you get one?

Cope harder.

3 Likes

On a bright node my guild carried me through heroic last night and warrior lucked out big time

Nice! An Ashkandur and almost full set, thatā€™s a great start.

Yeah I was super pumped lol

Damn, thatā€™s just not true, talk about being atry hard in a forum lol. The warrior class is meh and just meh. Kinda like a unseasoned tauren. Also Iā€™m acting like I have manners , you should learn some :slight_smile:

ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ ć…¤

haha sure thing :slight_smile:

Iā€™m fine with bleeds but they should give a damage amp + rage gen. Itā€™s also a good tuning knob for our bust vs sustain damage.