Your game is BROKEN

Were we talking about being a winner IN LIFE?

No were talking about being a winner in classic wow

Its just a game. get over it

1 Like

Take your own advice.

1 Like

Put the effort in to find a premade. This is a social game by design and thus is working exactly as intended when organized groups win more.

You are asking bizzard to change something that can be solved rather easily by your own efforts.

2 Likes

Great point again by this guy. keep it up man, you’re on a roll.

That makes 0 sense in current PVP. if you could cross realm premade or their were lobbies sure that begs for social systems. PVP was never ment to be social or you would be able to talk cross faction, or not be able to que solo.

PVP isnt ment to be anything other then what it is. An some people like it an most do not. Its okay to like something that most people hate.

1 Like

And round and round we go in a circle. Go away

Youre implying that the premaders have a legit stance because they signed on to pvp in a game like this. As in, they would be totally 100% cool to be farmed in over half their games by other premades if not enjoy it.

I don’t believe that for one second.

1 Like

He has to be horde to have a 90% win rate in AV.

Funny he lost one meaning he needs to get better.

In the time you have spent responding to people in this thread you could have organized a group and set up a voice server. Solve your own problem and take your own advice.

No one enjoys getting stomped

So do you know what they do? They premade and get organized so that it doesn’t happen

Dont like losing, do something about it

1 Like

So you think to win a BG in Classic WoW I need to have my own voice server???

Lol

This is incorrect, most people get stomped an reque or they stop pvping.

The majority of people are not premading. if they were premades wouldnt be effective because you would en up fighting more premades then pugs killing your HPH

2 Likes

No offense dude but you made out half decently in reference to what I’ve been putting up with.

I think I’m on about BG 9 or 10 this morning and I’m up about 6k. Some of these is literally 0 honor games.

1 Like

Why do you assume the game must allow a solo que’er an equal outcome to someone who groups up?

1 Like

So which is it? Majority of games are vs premades or vs pugs?

Cant be both

1 Like

Ok, lets talk today then.

WSG: 1-3 25%
AB: 1-4 20%

22.5% total today.

9 BGs, 9.5k honor.

3.5 hours of playtime

Sure sure, everyone is premading for a chance at better games and competition.

Cant wait for you to bust out the “this is an MMO whats wrong with playing with friends???” like putting together a curb stomp hph premade is an episode of Friends or Cheers.

3 Likes

It skews heavily premades on Alliance side.

Again its not as simple as you think. I have friends who play Alliance and they said maybe 50% premades, not 80%.

Well think about it this way

Premade ques up, what is their goal?
Solo que ques up what is his goal?

Why do premades not want to fight other premades?

2 Likes

I’m giving you practical suggestions to solve your problem. You don’t seem to want to solve your problem though.

2 Likes